[REQ] www.sniperscalping.com indicators

Jeck

• 2 weeks later...
Looks more like $3,999.95

They offer a substantial discount in a subsequent e-mail. So those going for the listed price get screwed. Great marketing. Angering customers from the beginning.

I really despise their marketing. "Are you livin' the dream? " . No, I was just a loser, waiting for Andy Carlson to come along and give my life meaning.

And that is just one of many. It reveals the degraded view he has of his customers.

Plus there are numerous obvious lies.

But I do like the trading system. The multiple time frames, not just higher time frames, but multiple time frames bracketing the trading time frame, above and below.

And withe Logik Volume Wand as confirmation and the Apex Bars or Renko Spektrum Bars filtering out noise, it could be a winner. Of course this is an individual preference.

I could start a thread on it, if anyone wants me to.

Good trading, W.

is it worth anything ?

does it give us a leading edge ?

The indicators are set to COBC=False a.k.a. Realtime. It gives false signals this way. I suggest one set all indicators to COBC=True.

http://content.screencast.com/users/WanderingIntheField/folders/Default/media/e3f994bc-013f-4081-bcd9-ca4df1e97dd5/2014-09-24_0727.png

"To all Sniper Scalping Owners and Leasers:

Unfortunately, not all of the indicators that came with the latest update sent out last week are functional due to a programming oversight.* The indicators that are affected by this are:

- Sniper_R5_SR_Levels* (Support and Resistance level indicators)

- Sniper_R5_TimeBased_EMA* (Time Based EMA indicators)

If you do not use these indicators in your trading, no action is required on your part.* All of the other indicators work fine."

I can confirm that my Sniper_R5_SR_Levels do not work. But then I don't use them. I have the Logik Volume Wand to tell me where the real support and resistance areas are.

Good trading, W.