(Share) algobandz indicator

mdal86

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, it's great we have the chance to review these indicators without the restriction of a short trial; unfortunately, I can't adequately spend the time to test them all. So, for those of you who are giving this a thorough examination, please try to post your results and findings on this (or any other tool)--whether positive or negative--for the benefit of the community. Thanks.

This program does actually look promising. I took my first trade on it in us session on the Euro. I jumped in at 1.2934 Long when the cyan band showed up and the pink vertical one too (when everyone thought this puppy was still going lower) and got out out at 1.2961.

Sweet...

This is NOT my main decision making tool, however it does seem to line up with other things.

Early days yet though. I need to give this a good thrashing BEFORE I put real money on it!

Edited by traderx4

I believe, everyone interested in the cyan bands, will be satisfied...

Updated release:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/hvl74w

and additionally hpBars in the source form:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/r6ii8o

default bar slot: Final4

public hpBars() : base(PeriodType.Final4)

//--------------------------------^^^^

Hi admis,

The hp bar seems to conflict with one of my custom bar type. I have Ultimate tick bar,a type of Better renko,uni renko bar and OFA bar.When I install HP Bar,the Ultimate Tuck Bar suddenly disappear. I tried to remove the Uni renko bar and keep the ultimate tick bar but HP bars dont appear.

I want to use the ultimate tick bar,better renko bar and HP bar all together to test other things. I can get rid of uni Renko and OFA bar to get the HP bar to test.

How can I do that? is HP bar the same as Uni Renko bar? if so,then my problem is solved!

@forexmaniac.

Sir, this is because two or more custom bar types that you are importing are sharing the same custom PeriodType.

To solve this problem u need to modify the "hpbars.cs" (its located here C:\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\Type

And find the line for "public hpBars() : base(PeriodType.Final4)".

After find it ,u need to change the "PeriodType.Final4" to whtever u want as long as the slot is still available.

Below is the list for the slots:

PeriodType.Custom0

PeriodType.Custom1

PeriodType.Custom2

PeriodType.Custom3

PeriodType.Custom4

PeriodType.Custom5

PeriodType.Custom6

PeriodType.Custom7

PeriodType.Custom8

PeriodType.Custom9

PeriodType.Final0

PeriodType.Final1

PeriodType.Final2

PeriodType.Final3

PeriodType.Final4

Remember "Each bar type has been programmed to hold one of those unique numbers"!

Hope this clear enough.

Regards,

Edited by dennyyusuf

@forexmaniac.

Sir, this is because two or more custom bar types that you are importing are sharing the same custom PeriodType.

To solve this problem u need to modify the "hpbars.cs" (its located here C:\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\Type

And find the line for "public hpBars() : base(PeriodType.Final4)".

After find it ,u need to change the "PeriodType.Final4" to whtever u want as long as the slot is still available.

Below is the list for the slots:

PeriodType.Custom0

PeriodType.Custom1

PeriodType.Custom2

PeriodType.Custom3

PeriodType.Custom4

PeriodType.Custom5

PeriodType.Custom6

PeriodType.Custom7

PeriodType.Custom8

PeriodType.Custom9

PeriodType.Final0

PeriodType.Final1

PeriodType.Final2

PeriodType.Final3

PeriodType.Final4

Remember "Each bar type has been programmed to hold one of those unique numbers"!

Hope this clear enough.

Regards,

Very detailed explanation and imstruction Mr dennyyusuf.Thanks so much.I will check my bar type and modify accordingly

Sorry for this dumb questions guys :)

how can I open a cs Bar type and modify it? After modifying it,then I save that file and compile it?

Thanks to admis who generously spent time for us here..

To modify .cs file you can use visualStudio , if u dont have it please download it here http://www.visualstudio.com/downloads/download-visual-studio-vs#d-2010-express

Yes, after u modify it u save it and restart ur ninjatrader.

Hope this solve ur problem..

Regards,

Edited by dennyyusuf

• 2 months later...
reupload the algoband, all uploads are removed

Hi sateshchand---here is what I have provided by admis(Thanks for all U do and have done!!)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/vnc5aw

place the dll in "custom" folder---start NT and should be good to go

Hope Helps---let us know

Happy Holidays To All!!!