(Share) algobandz indicator

mdal86

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I signed up for 7-day trial and got the updated version of this indi

" have attached the brand new just released 7 day trial of the new Algo Bands Indicator for Ninja Trader

This is the updated version which updates the Auto portion of the Algo Bands Indicator as discussed in the webinar today"

Admis, can you help educate this please?

How is the Algoband performing so far guys? Has anyone tested it extensively?

Link:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/aznm4q

I don't really know coz I haven't watched the webinar but he said he mentioned in the webinar. Probably small detail in the setting I guess

They gave you the old package. This is the same as previous one....:-?

HPbars I'll make later.

Edit: HPbars are also the same as the uploaded earlier!

HpBarsTrial1214 = HpBarsTrial322= HpBarsTrialU23

Seems to me, yamantaka was right, in what he wrote at the end in the post#17.

Just a scam...:(

Edited by admis

HPbars I'll make later.

Edit: HPbars are also the same as the uploaded earlier!

HpBarsTrial1214 = HpBarsTrial322= HpBarsTrialU23

Seems to me, yamantaka was right, in what he wrote at the end in the post#17.

Just a scam...:(

Maybe just another scam, admis. I think the only thing that may be useful (if it is truly is) is the bands to show the institution activity. The rest looks like mumbo jumbo to me :d

My sentiments exactly.

I have NO problem paying for the real deal, but TOO MANY snake oil salesmen are taking advantage of this Industry!

Not to highjack the thread, but the advent of the Internet effectively broke down the barriers to entry for vendors with indicators, systems, trade call rooms, and other products to sell to aspiring traders looking for an edge. Prior to that, cheap street Futures vendors relied on magazine advertising which was expensive. However, nothing, except the volume of offerings, has changed since the old days. The overwhelming majority of products sold pre Internet didn't help traders become any more profitable than the onslaught of garbage we see today.

HPbars I'll make later.

The change, as I understand was just to fix a small glitch in the Algoband tab. In switching from the auto mode to manual or vis versa you had to manually refresh the ninja script everytime you switched to make it work. The fix was to take care of that as it should of worked from the start. In watching the video the fix should have taken place and sent out in the last two days.

Since so many people are having issues getting the bandz to work, I think it makes sense to educate @Forexmaniac74's script and see if that solves the problem. Here is the full email text from the developer.

<<<Greetings

I have attached the brand new just released 7 day trial of the new Algo Bands Indicator for Ninja Trader. This is the updated version which updates the Auto portion of the Algo Bands Indicator as discussed in the webinar today. If you have already imported the prior version of the Algo Bands Indicator go to the Control panel on Ninja and click on "File" then "Utilities" then "Remove Ninja Script Assembly" and remove only the HpAlgo Bands assembly. Once done then import the new package attached to this email. If you don't have the prior version of the Algo Bands Indicator Trial then just simply Please download, save and import the attached files. Please restart Ninja trader once complete.

Please join us for the Live Markets webinars again on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 10:30am PDT next week. The links for those webinars will be going out in the newsletter this weekend.

Hope to see you there.>>>

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ihdtq7

@yamantaka, @Nukem

I fully understand your point, the more, I saw the same webinar with the announcement of upcoming changes. I thought, I wrote my post #57 very clearly.

Once again: all 3 uploaded packages by: 1. mdal86 2. forexmaniac84 3. yamantaka, contain HpAlgoBandsTrialX - and all of them ARE THE SAME. That is the reason of my final conclusion: just a scam. They don't even know, what they are sending to their customers!

d packages have been already updated. (all of them have the same creation date: 9/09/2014).

@yamantaka:

Where did you see those "many people are having issues getting the bandz to work" ?

@admis

I ve prob. with bandz as posted in #47. I couldn't see band in "input series or Panel 1" Only a magenta vertical line.

any solution for that!

Thanks and regards

I believe, everyone interested in the cyan bands, will be satisfied...

Updated release:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/hvl74w

and additionally hpBars in the source form:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/r6ii8o

default bar slot: Final4

public hpBars() : base(PeriodType.Final4)

//--------------------------------^^^^

Edited by admis

http://www.jetscreenshot.com/demo/20140914-3bk-29kb.jpg

Admis has held this forum up all on his own for some time, truly a very generous thoughtful contributor. I appreciate all your commitment along with the rest of us-Indo junkies, thank you you’re awesome.

Edited by timein