(Share) algobandz indicator

mdal86

hey guys i have a 7day of this and i traded it today wow it worked great its an algo indacator called algobandz that helps when large institutions enter a position by plotting an area on the chart

https://www.sendspace.com/file/65pg1b

When posting threads, use the correct title of the system in the title bar. Look how others correctly post if you have any questions.

Edited by FloridaTrader

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It could become my full-time occupation here - I wouldn't want this to happen to me, cause it's impossible...

Let's try to give a chance to someone else. In this case it's not a big challenge. We'll see.

Cheers,

I would have taken this challenge if i only knew how.

If you could only advice/help with some tips or guiding how to

do this.

I would have taken this challenge if i only knew how.

If you could only advice/help with some tips or guiding how to

do this.

With all the respect, mastertrader7, but these are tasks for programmers only. They wouldn't ask such a question...

In the case I'm wrong, I can give you some clues, but all of them are not so easy nor in the style "run a program xxx and then click a button yyy". There are no tips except thinking and experience. 8-)

Thanks admis, Excuse me if I am wrong coz I have no programming knowledge. But what they call institution also is based only in the SMA of volume or something? :d
I don't know this statement... I've not spent too much time on analyzing it but there are also a references to hp30DynamicTrends and the rest are only candies. I'm not impressed. IMHO: VolumeStop is in this field better. BTW: I wonder only why JayTrend lovers didn't try the hp30DynamicTrends and other hp indies? Edited by admis

Old Rich Staiton is at it again with his mumbo jumbo flim flam marketing spiel claiming this indie is based on where the "institutional algos are trading" and it works in every market. Well, aside from ZB. ZN, ES and occasionally CL, institutional algos don't exist, especially HF ones. Smaller markets can't support the volume. And it's clear from his charts the entries lag which now makes sense knowing there is SMA in the background. I also notice he relies on a divergence indicator to take a setup.

Rich is one of the most prolific indicator developers in this business. Obviously, he hasn't found anything that works consistently so he makes new nice colored indies to market. Nonetheless, I would give it a test drive.

Edited by yamantaka

What will be the future of this sharing forum it the successors of education work don't appear?QUOTE]

I've wondered the same. I wish I had the knowledge to be able to help but I don't even know where to start and the intricacies in tackling the process. Admis and others have saved us thousands of dollars weeding out the worthless and sometimes expensive software that we might have been duped into buying without a chance to test and see if it conforms to our style of trading and or if it really worked in live trading as advertised. As far I'm concerned, compensation would not be out of the question for these folks.

Its also my opinion that if something is found worthy and actually works the developer should also be compensated.