Bollinger Buddy

yamantaka

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EXP the error may be due to a file that has a same name as the one of the .cs being imported from the .dll. Check your log as see if a error comes up, or check a known indicaor in the edit indiactor scrtion and compile and see what is the error.

Thanks Yama, but importing issue:

http://content.screencast.com/users/SN2005gl/folders/Jing/media/2a4dd9a7-b32d-4f40-a240-86e519de08ec/2014-08-16_1924.png

Edited by tradernate

EXP the error may be due to a file that has a same name as the one of the .cs being imported from the .dll. Check your log as see if a error comes up, or check a known indicaor in the edit indiactor scrtion and compile and see what is the error.

The BBTC system is based on free available ana moving averages. Originally the Bollinger Bands are based on SMA and std. Deviation. (below you can see the original part of BB code). In the BBTC release you can choose the type of base average . Most of us have already installed ana indicators and that's the reason of conflicts.

double smaValue = SMA(Period)[0]; //<- different type of averages: ema, dema, tma, hma, ...

double stdDevValue = StdDev(Period)[0];

Upper.Set(smaValue + NumStdDev * stdDevValue);

Middle.Set(smaValue);

Lower.Set(smaValue - NumStdDev * stdDevValue);

Edited by admis

Those results are calculated from Live Market data with Market orders. The developer makes discretionary judgments about market bias as to take longs/shorts only or none (chop avoidance), so replication is near impossible. Otherwise, the inputs are the same as outlined in he training video 3. The cost is $60/month. Edited by yamantaka

If there is a conflict...unzip the indicators and place the x86 and x64 indicator in the custom folder with NT7 NOT running. Once the indictors are copied and pasted into the custom folder, restart NT7 and they should work.

The BBTC system is based on free available ana moving averages. Originally the Bollinger Bands are based on SMA and std. Deviation. (below you can see the original part of BB code). In the BBTC release you can choose the type of base average . Most of us have already installed ana indicators and that's the reason of conflicts.

If there is a conflict...unzip the indicators and place the x86 and x64 indicator in the custom folder with NT7 NOT running. Once the indictors are copied and pasted into the custom folder, restart NT7 and they should work.

I'm not sure if you are able to compile any indicator without the error after this trick...:-?

Ok..this works...i tried it. Remove all the ana indicators with NT7 shut down, load the BB indicators (x86 dll and x64 dll) to the custom folder. Start NT7, go to edit indicator....choose any small indicator to open, then compile. You should get 4 ana errors as Admis stated. Load the missing indicators and re-compile. I worked for me, then reloaded the rest and compiled with no errors. Hope that helps.

this should not work if importing function doesnt work

Ok..this works...i tried it. Remove all the ana indicators with NT7 shut down, load the BB indicators (x86 dll and x64 dll) to the custom folder. Start NT7, go to edit indicator....choose any small indicator to open, then compile. You should get 4 ana errors as Admis stated. Load the missing indicators and re-compile. I worked for me, then reloaded the rest and compiled with no errors. Hope that helps.

The same worked for me...

I suppose, this should resolve all the conflict errors.The source version includes the newest (what I could found) indicators from ana package and used by BBTC:

[spoiler=ana]

anaADXVMA.cs

anaButterworthFilter.cs

anaEhlersFilter.cs

anaGaussianFilter.cs

anaHoltEMA.cs

anaMovingMedian.cs

anaMovingMedianTPO.cs

anaMovingModeTPO.cs

anaSuperSmootherFilter.cs

anaZeroLagHATEMA.cs

DSMA.cs

DTMA.cs

DWMA.cs

TSMA.cs

TWMA.cs

ZeroLagTEMA.cs

7z archive with known pw: https://www.sendspace.com/file/d6x4nn

After uncompressing 7z, the BBTC_src.zip is ready to import in the stardard way into the NT.

Let me know only in the case of serious problems.

Is anyone else getting error? I'm getting these errors when importing admis fix. I'm not using the DLL provided in the first post.

Indicator\BollingerBuddyTSDots.cs 'NinjaTrader.Indicator.Indicator' does not contain a definition for 'anaMovingModeTPO' CS0117 - click for info 432 42

Indicator\BollingerBuddyTSDots.cs 'NinjaTrader.Indicator.Indicator' does not contain a definition for 'anaMovingModeTPO' CS0117 - click for info 556 50

Indicator\BollingerBuddyTT.cs 'NinjaTrader.Indicator.Indicator' does not contain a definition for 'anaMovingModeTPO' CS0117 - click for info 315 41

Is anyone else getting error? I'm getting these errors when importing admis fix. I'm not using the DLL provided in the first post.

Indicator\BollingerBuddyTSDots.cs 'NinjaTrader.Indicator.Indicator' does not contain a definition for 'anaMovingModeTPO' CS0117 - click for info 432 42

Indicator\BollingerBuddyTSDots.cs 'NinjaTrader.Indicator.Indicator' does not contain a definition for 'anaMovingModeTPO' CS0117 - click for info 556 50

Indicator\BollingerBuddyTT.cs 'NinjaTrader.Indicator.Indicator' does not contain a definition for 'anaMovingModeTPO' CS0117 - click for info 315 41

Maybe you still have, in the Custom folder, the file: BBTC062013v1.cs (if you previously installed a dll version)

I saw the website and it is not updated anymore and members login is also not working, Maybe is this SW another BS. I saw no trade video with instructions how to use the indicators and how to detect the right market condition to enable the EA. The three videos on youtube are worthless. I think it is not worth trying and spending our time...

Maybe you still have, in the Custom folder, the file: BBTC062013v1.cs (if you previously installed a dll version)

I had never installed the DLL. However, I did have a prior version of all the ana* files. So something is clearly broken. I'll try on a VM and see... Not a big deal if this BB doesn't work.

I saw the website and it is not updated anymore and members login is also not working, Maybe is this SW another BS. I saw no trade video with instructions how to use the indicators and how to detect the right market condition to enable the EA. The three videos on youtube are worthless. I think it is not worth trying and spending our time...

The developer is very accessible. Try contacting him for answers to your questions.

Hi Thaomoua, I load the CS files but do not update the ana indicators that were included in the cs package....especially if they are in your system. I got the same error, then saw the issue, so I deleted all the bb indicators, and reloaded my ana indicators (since I had a backup). I compiled to make sure my system was fixed (compiled). Then I re-loaded the Admis CS but did not over-write any of the support indicators. They loaded just fine, and I even checked to make sure my system was compiled correctly by choosing an indicator from edit indicator area. Hope that helps.