[REQ] Futures Trader71 Course

Rawos,

First: I do respect FT71 a lot. I only tried to explain that I think he is not the best source where you can learn to trade. There is difference between theory and practice,

Hi Profile i may not full entitled to express an opinion since i'm trading only from just few months but i have always thought that pratice isn't somenthing you can pass, you have to learn it by yourself, theory on the other hand, it's someway adaptable for your needs even if it cames from a not so good teacher.

Thanks for the first 2 webinars anyway

Edited by rawos

Rawos,

All traders are different in the way how they want/can/try to trade with different objectives. I am ****** because I could not learn myself how to trade so I took a coach who learned me to trade and to understand how the market works. It is just like school: teachers teach you (unless you are brilliant and do not need school, but for sure I do need school as I am not brilliant).

In the end I needed the lessons from my coach, hours of homework (screentime) and some logic thinking to find my way around in trading. I learned that theory or concepts or contexts (or anything similar) is fine to master, but you must know how to make the bridge to realtime trading your live account. The only thing I said about FT71 is that he is not offering that bridge and as such is not the best source where you can learn to trade. Trading is actually very complex as it involves many aspects (broker, markets, money management, charting stuff, indis (or not - smile), your hardware, datafeed and internet connection, the process between your ears and much more). My coach helped me everywhere and saved me tons of time.

Please do not ask me about my coach as copycat does not work. If you are looking for a coach then first realize it will cost you a lot of money (and then you also have to pay for all other things related to trading as well !). Find the trading style that will fit your personality and then try to find a coach in that area. A coach should be independent and not the owner of a charting/indi/brokerage solution or whatever that could make him limited in his teachings. A good coach has no time for that !!

FT71 has my respect and I believe he is a good teacher. His analysis are excellent and no doubt he is helping many traders. But in my opinion he is not the coach that can teach/coach you to become a full blown ready trader as FT71 is running a brokerage and that is something different. FT71 only talks about context (which he does very well).

FT71 has my respect and I believe he is a good teacher. His analysis are excellent and no doubt he is helping many traders. But in my opinion he is not the coach that can teach/coach you to become a full blown ready trader as FT71 is running a brokerage and that is something different. FT71 only talks about context (which he does very well).

Hi Profile I appreciate your honesty and i think we are saying same things after a fashion, to grasp concepts you can use every teaching suits you but when it comes to real you have to feel it on your skin maybe with the help of some other who's walk the same path for many years.

cheers :)

Edited by rawos

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Execution Issues Webinar

I've seen it, it's a waste of time. Little tiny charts are displayed in the video and you can't tell what he's talking about.

Here's another 1 hour webinar he gave on the same subject.

Futures Trader 71 Webinar on Execution Issues

Download Here:

https://futurestrader71.com/february-6th-client-only-webinar-stage-5-dealing-execution-issues/

Edited by gadfly

• 2 weeks later...

FT 71 Members Webinars

Here are links for the seven Futures Trader 71 Members Webinars below.

1. http://www.mediafire.com/?zz9h3iahk6zib8y

2. http://www.mediafire.com/?sfyxe60ct3lq4gy

Trading 1-Lots, Position Sizing, Homework -1/25/11

Homework: Pre-Trading Prep and Analysis -1/20/11

Risk Management and Homework -1/31/11

Trader Case Study -7/12/11

Trader Homework Analysis -7/15/11

Post Market Chat -8/18/11

PreMarket Chat -10/13/11

P.S. - There are 3 pages of free webinars here:

https://futurestrader71.com/video-archive/

Edited by gadfly

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
I've seen it, it's a waste of time. Little tiny charts are displayed in the video and you can't tell what he's talking about.

Here's another 1 hour webinar he gave on the same subject.

Futures Trader 71 Webinar on Execution Issues

Download Here:

https://futurestrader71.com/february-6th-client-only-webinar-stage-5-dealing-execution-issues/

Please reshare this if you still have it...thank you...

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...