Using @Pex

Wanderer

This thread's purpose is to the discuss various ways of trading Futures with this Trading system. No vendor source code. We encourage anyone who profits from the use of these tools to support the developer.

We will start as soon as the kit is prepared.

@FloridaTrader Can we get an edit on the title of the other thread renaming it @pex etc. Like this one. Thanks.

Hey my friend, SecretTrader has a thread started and I shot him a pm asking if he too agrees. If so, it will be changed buddy!8-)

Update: SecretTrader approved your suggestion and changes have been implemented my friend. Let me know if other links needs changing too. ;)

Thanks buddy. It's good to know you have our back. :)

Edited by Wanderer

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a trade I took today.

http://content.screencast.com/users/arandhawa23/folders/Jing/media/e03796a9-6ba9-4ba7-b708-291f4034ea7c/2014-08-14_1523.png

ITM = In-The-Money

ATM= At-The-Money

OTM= Out-the-Money

I Sold an ITM binary since the binary was already less than the strike, the risk on the binary was greater since the probability for it expiring in the money was greater. At the end of the hour, the binary was still in the money so I received a payout of $22.5. The initial risk on the trade was $100 -$22.5 so $77.5, but that is if you hold the binary to expiration. I usually get out of a binary trade if the market moves right to the binary strike so the binary becomes worth about $50 or ATM. On ndex you can always exit before expiration. So based on this scenario where my risk was $77.5 if I would have held it, but since i get out at $50 ($50-$22.5) my risk was $27.5.

On my ITM binary trades I have 3 outcomes:

1. The binary can hit my profit target (since binary's price move high as it becomes more ITM and the less time, time decay)

2. If my profit target is not hit, I just hold to expiration to collect whatever the $100-risk amount is

3. I place a stop limit order right at the strike price of the binary where the price becomes $50 or ATM

Now onto the system:

The system i was trading today is called the Spike Striker. What it does is analyze the volume between the 5min, 10min, and 15min and then plots spikes according to certain volume spikes that occur. the volume spike is usually double the volume before and after that certain volume strike. When ever the strike gets plotted on the the graph, that 2nd bar after the spike bar, you want to either buy or sell an ITM binary if the 2nd bar after the spike bar break it by a tick. You want to buy or sell the closest ITM binary on nadex. Then only 3 outcomes can occur like I discussed above.

here are some marked up charts indicating entries using the Spike Strikes system:

http://content.screencast.com/users/arandhawa23/folders/Jing/media/8f09d7d2-2c3e-47cd-91af-da6f2899c73c/2014-07-18_2139.png

http://content.screencast.com/users/arandhawa23/folders/Jing/media/e379b904-855f-4269-9c8b-99e6f28db272/2014-07-15_1348.png

http://content.screencast.com/users/arandhawa23/folders/Jing/media/b8bc917b-683d-4b3c-b9f4-322a2fe0abd3/2014-07-15_1903.png

http://content.screencast.com/users/arandhawa23/folders/Jing/media/9fb658a0-c918-455a-950d-eb4f30787bec/2014-07-15_1919.png

As you can see. this system has many a very high winning rate. I use ITM binaries so even if the market moves against me by a couple ticks, as loong as the market is still in the binary range I am ITM. I will later post more vids and such on how binaries move and all. All the education is for free on the Apex website!

Cheers!

@SecretTrader, what was the learning like before you went live trading this system? Was it complicated?

It takes time, took me a month but you get faster at choosing the correct binary and such. You can get a 1 year demo on nadex by opening a live account and demo until you have the strategies down.

@SecretTrader THANK YOU for sharing your system with us!!

Questions:

How much does a round trip cost?

Can you use NT as a front end? I noticed you do, but are you using Nadex?

What are the best brokers for trading Binaries?

Nadex for USA traders...lots of education on site as well as a free demo account.

See: http://usbinaryoptionsinfo.c0m/best-us-binary-options-brokers/

Thanks.

ps: answered one of my questions above! ;)

Edited by LisaAkira

Nadex is an exchange so you trade directly off of them. They charge $0.90 per contract but maxes out at $9.00 if you trade 10+ contracts. I would only trade Nadex since they are CFTC regulated. I use the ninjatrader charts but route all my orders through the APEX Binary scanner. It is for free on their site as well, just need to become a forum member.

http://content.screencast.com/users/arandhawa23/folders/Jing/media/d125ae97-bbd7-4f7b-a55e-c88f161dc9d9/2014-08-14_1843.png

http://content.screencast.com/users/arandhawa23/folders/Jing/media/c63ed15d-8ccc-4298-8e73-c9cad33236e9/2014-08-14_1844.png

The binary scanner is the best to trade off of since it lists all the various binaries and the risk:reward ratios. Trading off of Nadex's platform is a nightmare. I recommend anyone who wants to start trading Nadex go to Apex and become a free member and watch all their videos. Once we have the cracked software, with the proper knowledge, you will have another strategy to trade during low volume and volatility markets.

@SecretTrader THANK YOU for sharing your system with us!!

Questions:

How much does a round trip cost?

Can you use NT as a front end? I noticed you do, but are you using Nadex?

What are the best brokers for trading Binaries?

Nadex for USA traders...lots of education on site as well as a free demo account.

See: http://usbinaryoptionsinfo.c0m/best-us-binary-options-brokers/

Thanks.

ps: answered one of my questions above! ;)

Binaries have a bit of a learning curve. I am going to stick with Futures for the time being.

Nadex is the only US regulated Binary broker exchange. All the others are unregulated and very risky. The source of many a horror story. If you are a US citizen you can trade Nadex. If not I would suggest you not place more money with an "offshore" broker than you can afford to lose. If you are non-citizen you can still trade futures with this system.

W

Nadex is an exchange so you trade directly off of them. They charge $0.90 per contract but maxes out at $9.00 if you trade 10+ contracts. I would only trade Nadex since they are CFTC regulated. I use the ninjatrader charts but route all my orders through the APEX Binary scanner. It is for free on their site as well, just need to become a forum member.

The binary scanner is the best to trade off of since it lists all the various binaries and the risk:reward ratios. Trading off of Nadex's platform is a nightmare. I recommend anyone who wants to start trading Nadex go to Apex and become a free member and watch all their videos. Once we have the cracked software, with the proper knowledge, you will have another strategy to trade during low volume and volatility markets.

I believe that the Apex deviations that they provide as part of their service provide the competitive advantage. Remember, as Retail Traders we are always looking for an edge. Otherwise we end up being part of the 90% club. Not good. If you could earn $2,000 a month using this deviation data would you pay $200 for it. Our other advantage is that we get to learn for free and pay only after we are profitable. An advantage provided through the generous support of people like @Admis. Thanks again.

W

This scanner from Apex probably only works with Nadex, right?

It seems the only good choice to trade binaries for non US citizens is IG Markets, do you know if there is a similar tool available for IG Markets?

EDIT:

just read Wanderers post before, maybe it is not good at all to trade Binaries with anything else than Nadex.

thx Wanderer

Edited by elishar

This scanner from Apex probably only works with Nadex, right?

It seems the only good choice to trade binaries for non US citizens is IG Markets, do you know if there is a similar tool available for IG Markets?

EDIT:

just read Wanderers post before, maybe it is not good at all to trade Binaries with anything else than Nadex.

thx Wanderer

I don't think you are going to find too many people willing to invest in the development of a system specific to unregulated industry that could be gone tomorrow.

My advice would be to become proficient at trading futures, then practice on Nadex. Then, with a little luck, the regulated market will expand to include non-US traders. It's a big enough market and they will want to capitalize on it.

The Apex futures system is the foundation of their Nadex trading system. Which ever Binary market you trade. I would focus on that first.

W

A naked chart with only Support and Resistance. The indicators are anacurrentdailyOHLCv42, weekly and monthly. From Big M1ke's.

I think the mono colored bars are much better. The colored ones create a visual bias that may not in fact exist in the market. You may have to open the image in another page to see it entirely.

http://content.screencast.com/users/WanderingIntheField/folders/Default/media/96ac53b3-c1e1-4607-8ada-219d0b7d69dc/2014-08-15_1028.png

Now with Expected Volume, Range and Deviations. Deviations are shown on a sub-chart and on the Price Action.

And most importantly, the Logik Volume Wand.

One can immediately see on the Volume indicator that Actual Volume was below Expected volume. As was the Expected and Actual Range. These 2 indications are enough to decide that these are NO TRADE days. Avoiding the losing days is half the battle.

The market gives about %20 of the time.

The market takes about 80% of the time.

Being able to differentiate between the 2 decides if we are profitable or not.

(The indicator on the very bottom sub-chart is time in seconds. It tells me whether a trade could have been actually traded or not. If I am getting a lot of signals in places where the market is traveling to fast to trade, then it is useless to me.)

http://content.screencast.com/users/WanderingIntheField/folders/Default/media/de820872-8017-4c26-852a-565211cc929a/2014-08-15_1036.png

Edited by Wanderer

See how Yesterdays VPOC confirms the direction. Then today's VPOC and volume confirms the commitment.

You can take that Logik Volume Wand and drag the right corner left and right to see how the VPOC progresses over time. The VPOC will show you where the Whales will likely be feeding. When they are finished feeding jump on the whale's back like Captain Ahab, as he searches for another feeding place. When they find it jump off and profit.

http://content.screencast.com/users/WanderingIntheField/folders/Default/media/d61f5bdf-8a9b-44dd-9acb-c23c98a99f69/2014-08-15_1359.png

Edited by Wanderer

The indicators that I use for the Support and Resistance use the Session template for start and end times. The session template must be 24/7 for Apex bars to work. It turns out on the TF that is close enough for the Support/Resistance to work. It would however be better to have indicators which one can set the session start and end times. I'm looking for one.

W.

@SecretTrader/@Wanderer: Thank you guys for your valuable lectures and, of course, please continue further.

btw: If you can't participate in the Nadex Exchange because of *CFTC regulations (restrictions for non US residents) - it's like licking ice-cream through the glass...

---

*CFTC - Commodity Futures Trading Commission

LOL. I will be focusing only on trading Futures. If one becomes good at that the Binaries are a cake walk using these forward looking Standard Deviations. I want every possible edge. The odds are stacked against us.

W

@Wanderer: Is it mean you are not trading at Nadex for now and you are utilizing only the tools provided by the Apex to trade futures?

p.s. It seems to me, you are still using an older version of LogikWand. misalto re-uploaded most current release in this post: http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/24667-Logik-Volume-Wand?p=339177&viewfull=1#post339177

@Wanderer: Is it mean you are not trading at Nadex for now and you are utilizing only the tools provided by the Apex to trade futures?

p.s. It seems to me, you are still using an older version of LogikWand. misalto re-uploaded most current release in this post: http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/24667-Logik-Volume-Wand?p=339177&viewfull=1#post339177

That's correct. I am definitely not tackling Binaries now. I think if I become good at trading futures with this system then I will be in a position to win in Binaries. I only know enough about Binaries now to know that they have some big advantages for the Retail Trader, and that it is a formidable undertaking in itself. Nadex claims to be designed for the Retail trader.

So, are you setup yet? :) Are you using the Volume Wand? It finds the areas where whales are likely to feed.

W

Oh, and thanks for the update on the Wand. I'm going to update now.

Edited by Wanderer