Newest @Pex Toolkit

SecretTrader

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this system proves successful in the long term, many people will owe you a debt of gratitude. For many people - as the Western economy heads for certain failure - trading is the option of last resort to make a living and feed their families. I hope to make my contribution to this success. But it will all have started with your generosity.

Thanks again for helping us all, W.

As I wrote above, I'd like to ask you, who is really interested in testing of this toolkit. For now the thanks button is enough to use it as a poll.

Thanks guys. The poll is closed. List of the persons concerned is not too long:

{

AndyS,bluepilot,chripu,dennyyusuf,elishar,flipper26,goldeneagle,k33,LisaAkira,moneyshare,Nukem,priceless_knowledge,santoshv2k,sukhsan,Swordfi$h,thaomoua,tke1,trader1968,tradershare,tryitagainmf,windo

}

Therefore, the solution can be easier. Next step:

Get your public ip from the site: http://www.myipaddress.com

and send it to me on my temporary email address: {SUSPENDED} (I'm sorry, but my PM box here is always near to the limit).

p.s.

The dynamic ip won't work.

Edited by admis

Take it easy guys. It's not a bakery.

Now, as I wrote this is the NEXT step - not a final. The list is flexible. I asked for the scale of interest to prepare a proper solution. So, if the interest will extremely grow right now - you can blame only yourself for being slow... Please respect my time and the effort.

Please don't write on my PM here concerning this topic!!! In this way you are wasting my time, because of additional cleaning work (deleting messages).

Let's prove a little effort and open a free, safe and encrypted mailbox on mail1click (this advice is at least for the members of sharing forum, like this one, and still using real names in their email addresses using providers like google, hotmail, yahoo X_X and so on ...)

Edited by admis

It seems to me that many of you have a dynamic ip (strange to me, but I have to accept that). ok.

This implies the necessity of my additional work to change the protection scheme (from the simplest I could imagine and implement: ip checking). Please be more active and express your willingness before I'll waste again my time... I'd like to read your suggestions.

Hey Admis,

Glad to find out you have a healthy sense of humor ! , man . I loved the trick with the static IP adresses sent to a temporary email !!!.... which in the long run proved themselves to be dynamic ones:).... glad to have this cheat chat with you.=D>:))

Where do you came from, by the way? Could you tell me about the place where you live? A new expert arrived on the board!

Indeed, the people like you discourages me to do anything more on this forum...

Moderated: Apparently we have a member that is making postings that is not fitting in with this thread. Let's read the rules and post in a responsible manner from this point on. Let's bet back to the thread topic already in discussion puiu288.

Post deleted.

Edited by FloridaTrader

Post Deleted

I think we are all old enough to make these choices, no one forces us to do. Most of us are very happy to have people like Admis here. He spents his private time to give something to us "strangers".

Think about it.

Sorry elishar...we at times have members that want to hijack threads such as puiu288 which has been told to leave this thread. Hopefully it will go back to a good flow without further unnecessary interruption by this member.

Edited by FloridaTrader

Post Deleted

Your accuracy is close to your achievements here on the forum. I give you ONE advice, if you don't like it - just do it yourself if you can, if your knowledge and education are enough - I doubt it ...Try to be a donor, not a leecher.

Other assumptions and nonsenses I'm not going to even comment, they are below the level which I can tolerate.

------------------------

The project is closed. You can ask your new idol for a help. He certainly, with the attention, will respect all of your requirements...

Sorry Admis....puiu288 was asked to leave this thread. Please let me know if he again disrupts this thread again and he will be banned since he received a warning to do so.

Thanks

Edited by FloridaTrader

Hey Admis,

Why don"t you post your facebook profile here and members willing to test the soft will deliver their true static IP through the message facility of your account ?:) Asking honest members of the forum for their static IP adresses to be delivered into a disposable , anonymous email hub is like asking to dropp their ID papers on the street. You have to agree with that because this is 100% accurate. And all that for testing a damned software.Manipulating the curiosity and greed.

Your choice.:)

Trolls like this should be banned immediately, all they care about is stirring trouble to fill up the empty void in their pathetic lives.

Guest FloridaTrader
Trolls like this should be banned immediately, all they care about is stirring trouble to fill up the empty void in their pathetic lives.

Please let me know if puiu288 returns and again disrupts this forum. It's a shame that members can't post responsibly and have a tendency to want to hijack a thread such as this.

Sorry my friend.

If people are willing to share their Static IP's let them. Why do you care?

Many here, myself included, would still like to read about Options. You are obviously knowledgable. I hope you are not offended that I wanted a thread to myself. Your participation is welcome. No hard feelings.

Regards, W.

Edited by Wanderer