Newest @Pex Toolkit

SecretTrader

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you once again. Now let me think about it.

What I can see there is a lot of calls to the vendor server. Probably, a part of the indicators is based on the paid subscription data. Even if it is possible to get the data without the subscription, I can imagine, after public sharing of "edu" version - it will be blocked soon...

What I can see there is a lot of calls to the vendor server. Probably, a part of the indicators is based on the paid subscription data. Even if it is possible to get the data without the subscription, I can imagine, after public sharing of "edu" version - it will be blocked soon...

The server side stuff is not worth the effort. If someone wants that let them pay the subscription. Thanks for taking a look at it. We know you will do your best.

Ciao.

The server side indicators are more of the deviation levels stuff. Average deviation levels use historical data. Again as Wanderer said, the server side effort is not worth the effort. As long as we can get the expected range, volume, templates and other indicators that will all suffice.

This is a Sisyphean task without the full installation. During the installation are created a configuration files. Without them it is like walking in the dark. It is required to have a full installer and only then to start an education work by tracking traps in the software. Unfortunately it's available only for registered users (even trial users).

Is there someone here able to extract all the installation and configuration files? I'm sorry but without them I'm not going to waste more time on this project.

Edited by admis

Work in progress. Pre-beta results. Still a lot of problems...

http://s22.postimg.org/ctgz3rfc1/apex_beta.png

Thats looks right to me.

I was looking for those files for you but could not get an install file created.

I think I am going to subscribe for the deviation data The forward-looking Deviations are also a key part of the Binaries trading he teaches.

Every little edge helps.

Thanks. W

Progress report.

Seems to me, I've collected, at last, all the required files (at least these most important). And the light has been turned on. Now there is no longer too complicated task. Today I have very limited time to work on this project (other responsibilities...). I believe, during this weekend it should be finished.

@SecretTrader/@Wanderer

I join to the yamantaka request to open a separate thread - how to effectively use these tools.

Progress report.

Seems to me, I've collected, at last, all the required files (at least these most important). And the light has been turned on. Now there is no longer too complicated task. Today I have very limited time to work on this project (other responsibilities...). I believe, during this weekend it should be finished.

@SecretTrader/@Wanderer

I join to the yamantaka request to open a separate thread - how to effectively use these tools.

gently bumping out of curiousity?

TIA

gently bumping out of curiousity?

TIA

Simple and honest answer: It's done and works for now. But:

A part of important indicators downloads the data from the vendor server. You can imagine, what could happen in the case of public sharing... In the past it already happened.

There are some options. I'm sorry, none of them does not assume of sharing with all without a restrictions...

Certainly, I'm not going to forget about the friends.

Simple and honest answer: It's done and works for now. But:

A part of important indicators downloads the data from the vendor server. You can imagine, what could happen in the case of public sharing... In the past it already happened.

There are some options. I'm sorry, none of them does not assume of sharing with all without a restrictions...

Certainly, I'm not going to forget about the friends.

is there any chance for us to get those indicator admis..? really want to learn using those indi together..

Thanks.

is there any chance for us to get those indicator admis..? really want to learn using those indi together..

Thanks.

Of course, always is the chance. But I have to develop and introduce a kind of protection, independent of vendor protections. For now, I'd suggest you and others interested in this product, to track Wanderer's thread. After that, I'll ask you again for the interest in using it.

As I wrote above, I'd like to ask you, who is really interested in testing of this toolkit. For now the thanks button is enough to use it as a poll.

At the same time, I'd like also to warn/inform you "the solution" will not fully work for each user who is able to get it and install. Only the "registered" users (on my list of authorized users) will have the full rights. It will be required some private info to implement a protections (e.g. ip or machineid). So, privacy maniacs will not be impressed...

I need to know the scale of serious interest in testing prior to issuing "the solution". Please don't write PM to me concerning this topic. I'm waiting till to the Saturday...

Well, i am tired to try out another system where no real explanations are given and why this is really working for an income. Follow the rules..why again, i am missing that and i can't understand the code right now, as well as that of the scalper. As non IT scientist i still want to understand what is measured and why there is an edge in it...

Well, i am tired to try out another system where no real explanations are given and why this is really working for an income. Follow the rules..why again, i am missing that and i can't understand the code right now, as well as that of the scalper. As non IT scientist i still want to understand what is measured and why there is an edge in it...

You apparently have not bothered to look for, much less follow, the thread already posted demonstrating the use of this system.

Of course, if you are not happy with the system, admis will be glad to refund your purchase price.

Customer Service.

Edited by Wanderer

I followed your explanations as far as my new dayjob allows me, thank you. So we have a historical volume comparison, some kind of expected atr, levels..

To formulate it more clearly, i tried to remark that if there are measurements with edges in it then you could emulate it also with free indicators once you understand it. I need to know why this works and not abstract rules to follow indicators, you said yourself you still am demoing achieving your goals, so..

I followed your explanations as far as my new dayjob allows me, thank you. So we have a historical volume comparison, some kind of expected atr, levels..

To formulate it more clearly, i tried to remark that if there are measurements with edges in it then you could emulate it also with free indicators once you understand it. I need to know why this works and not abstract rules to follow indicators, you said yourself you still am demoing achieving your goals, so..

...so join the discussion in the thread and ask your questions. I am glad to help. If you put in the required effort I am confident you will get what you want. All I ask anyone is that they read the entire thread first before they ask questions.

Hope to see you there, W.