Newest @Pex Toolkit

SecretTrader

Btw, Nadex is finally beginning to open the doors for other countries, not all yet, but I am sure the list will grow over time.

This is from Nadex website:

Notice 546.082614

Nadex Amends Rule Language Pertaining to United States Residency Requirements

Pursuant to Section 5c©(1) of the Commodity Exchange Act, and Commission Regulation §40.6(a), Nadex has submitted to the Commission its intent to amend the language in its Rule 3.1 (Trading Members – Applications, Classifications, and Privileges) to remove United States residency as a requirement for individual Membership. Initially Nadex plans to accept qualified applications for Exchange Membership from residents of Mexico, Canada, and territories of the United States. As its customer base and demand grows, Nadex expects to expand Membership opportunities beyond these countries and territories, and will post notice of any additional countries from which residents may apply on the Nadex website.

Nadex plans to implement the language amendments to the Rulebook on September 11, 2014. Membership applications from non-United States residents would be accepted no earlier than September 11, 2014.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Did you read all the thread? You should know, the toolkit retrieves a part of important data directly from the developer server. Is it clear for you now?

I ve seen some people educate some of an indicator when this is true so figured Id ask. I am also not sure if the trend catcher part of the software is from the developing server or not. This is the part people are raving about recently.

I ve seen some people educate some of an indicator when this is true so figured Id ask. I am also not sure if the trend catcher part of the software is from the developing server or not. This is the part people are raving about recently.

I don't know a 'trend catcher' indicator. It must be something new. Have you got the new package? If so, then share it and I can later see if the indicator can be extracted. You could attach a screenshots with some examples... to see whether is it worth to deal with it. :-?

Edited by admis

• 2 weeks later...
I been watching a few of his videos, I like the Expected range and expected close indicator which compares the current hour with the same hour over the last 6 months to show the average move. Is there anything similar out there, I can't find anything close except daily ranges type indicators but nothing which shows hourly ranges.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Here is the latest install program from @p ex.

Do all or only some of the indicators in this package use their server connectivity?

May I request an analysis of its interworking from the masters of II?

Is the devi@ti0n indicator using their server or CME server to get the setttlement data?

[email protected]/file/7upvfe

TIA

This is only the download manager...

I doubt, they've changed the rules. You can download the complete package by yourself and then upload only dll's files to check them out.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Hi all

can anyone help in getting this @pexinvesting to work, or

can post the latest edu verison..

Thks

First of all this is incomplete set of files. Secondly, the most of Apex indicators depended on the data taken from the vendor server. As for me, nothing spectacular. For sure, not worth to spend such much of time to educate it (indeed, this task is pretty tricky and time-consuming)...

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...