Newest @Pex Toolkit

SecretTrader

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the link to the newest APEX Toolkit. Looking for someone to crack it. Comes with many neat tools to trade Futures, forex, and Nadex.

Due to "rather" complex edu task in this case I'd like to ask you about a rational arguments to undertake this work. Have you got any additional materials or info about this new version? Where did you find the value of its?

Due to "rather" complex edu task in this case I'd like to ask you about a rational arguments to undertake this work. Have you got any additional materials or info about this new version? Where did you find the value of its?

Signed up for there trial and had it extended. I have personally used their tools on trading Binary options via nadex, and have been consistently profitable. Their futures systems works great for trends and scalping on CL, TF, and GC.

I have seem a presentation for this system and it is very strong. But it does focus on binary trading, and good money can be made with 0s and 1s. Your help would be appreciated admis.

They offer free tools on their websites such as the Binary scanner and spread scanner. All we need are the charts. Here is a link to their Ultimate Hedge Strategy using Nadex Spreads.

Signed up for there trial and had it extended. I have personally used their tools on trading Binary options via nadex, and have been consistently profitable. Their futures systems works great for trends and scalping on CL, TF, and GC.

Yeah, I know. I wish I could participate in the NADEX but unfortunately it is available only for US citizens (that sucks!)

Yeah, I know. I wish I could participate in the NADEX but unfortunately it is available only for US citizens (that sucks!)

Depending on where you are, you can trade IGMarkets. They offer regulated binary options trading. http://www.ig.com/uk/binaries-trading

The system APEX have for binaries is quite powerful. With $6-10 risk, I make about $20-25 profit per binary contract, and the binary system has a 85+% winners over losers.

Yes SecretTrader, It seems NADEX is run by IG Group, which also runs IGMarkets:

http://www.financial-spread-betting.com/binary-options/Nadex-IGMarkets.html

On Apex's site, they offer the scanner for free to use with platforms. It really helps ease down the process of selecting the correct binary. I would suppose since Nadex is apart of IG, they have similar infrastructure in terms of software. If we can crack the toolkit, then it will be a benefit to non US residents since IG Markets supports international.

Thanks Admis for providing us already with an older version of this trading system. It seems a lot has changed since that version.

What I like about this system now compared to what it was is that it is now an integrated trading system. As opposed to a hodge podge of antiquated indicators from the 50's. All the indicators work together covering some of the most important aspects of trading; volume, range and deviation. All are real-time.

Beyond the Bars (which filter out a great deal of market noise) there is volume indicator that plots both Expected Volume and Actual Volume. I have found this of great value. It also provides another like indicator which shows Expected Range and Actual Range. I think they are both based on the great work done by Fat Tails at Big Mikes (spit). Both are projected onto the Price Action in a useful way. You should really check them out.

There is also an indicator that is server side that takes the forward looking Options data and computes a Standard Deviation. But it only supports a few markets. There is also a stand-alone replacement for that indicator that calculates the standard deviation based on historical data. There is an indicator that enables you to calculate Bar parameters for the Apex Bar Type for different markets.

There is also the standard unremarkable trending indicators and of course the usual fluff. All of the indicators come with plenty of options to customize and audio and visual alerts as well.

In my opinion this would be a worthwhile endeavor. If you think it is worth your time.

Forward to the 11th minute to skip all the BS hype.

Thanks again for all you do,

Wanderer.