The best Timeframe to Trade TF intraday

Guest jjfunds

Guest jjfunds

Im testing with good results

Ranges 5 and 6 and 15 normally range nogap 15 have lower noises and Clear 5 day movements

Ticks: Definitely 500 or 1600 ticks Only

Renkos Ultra uLTIMATE OR sPECTRUM: 6/1 AND 8/2 ONLY

I think other timeframes are not suitable for this INDEX

Guest jjfunds
im sharing my opinion and let me say you the time frame normally is very important if you use it for put a trigger or catch trend also in algorithmic trading is necessary know the best timeframe to fit the strat features. if you trade with different setting better for you but i think is a symptom of Undisciplined trader.

Searching for the ideal timeframe for any instrument is a myth.

The market ss moving in waves, some small some bigger and you can never know which one is coming up.

When you chose larger time frames with bigger stops and fewer entries its exactly the same as choosing smaller tf with smaller targets more entries and smaller stops etc.

The market chops no matter what tf you chose. There is no advantage or unique tf for TF or ES or any other symbol- no matter what tf you will chose you will find big trends and big winners but also many losses due to chop.

You results will depend on your strategy, stops, how sensitive your entries are etc and definitely not you time frame.

Jane

Edited by Traderbeauty

Renkos 5, but 10 ticks better.

Im testing with good results

Ranges 5 and 6 and 15 normally range nogap 15 have lower noises and Clear 5 day movements

Ticks: Definitely 500 or 1600 ticks Only

Renkos Ultra uLTIMATE OR sPECTRUM: 6/1 AND 8/2 ONLY

I think other timeframes are not suitable for this INDEX