Advanced pattern

egaalh

OK...fughe, since we cannot trial the system, and there is only 1 video, that really is a marketing rag,

I have few questions.

1. How do you make money with the system.

1a. How are trades opened and closed, what is the specific criteria-line by line.

1b. Please include detailed charts of entries, exits, longs, and shorts.

2. What is the expected return

3. What is proper risk reward for the system

4. How big of an account is needed for all the above.

5. How can the system and your figures be validated if you have no trials?

Can your words be validated by a seperate third party that has been audited?

Is the trader whom is selling this system provide actual brokerage statements, with redacted account numbers but not the name.

Do you have a $$ back guarantee.

How many Hours/days/weeks/months are training offered inthe purchase price.

Do you have 5 people that are making money with it. IF so, provide names, and have you verified that they are actually making $$ with it. IF so, how so. The only way to verify is a seperate third party with actual statements. That is my criteria to even waste my time, to learn and trade a new system.

Every question would have to be answered, if not then you are a industry fake, with a fake system and should not be taken serious about trading or even selling a system. Remember you said it only works at 95%? That is the standard you will be judged upon, slick

That is your home work...it is pass or fail. Remember you designed the system...with over 7K hours of work, so this should be easy.

Remember you are a fraud here until you can prove otherwise, that is our standard here-BTW- Welcome TO OUR WORLD, words account for nothing, only 100% visual proof.

1- At risk of oversimplification, you open and close trades based on harmonic pattern formations.

1a- When a harmonic pattern formation is detected, the person places a limit order at the projected pattern termination point (direction is determined by whether the pattern is bearish or bullish). The stoploss goes beyond the X point of the XABCD pattern (depends on whether the pattern is bearish or bullish). The target is placed at either the 38.2% or the 61.8% retracement of the termination movement. Generally, a breakeven is triggered when a 38.2% retacement is hit, and the person moves their stoploss 2 pips into profit.....depending on whether they are using extended targets, or all out at the 38.2% target.

1b- There is a large series of videos wherein, Jason frequently demonstrates how he trades his harmonic pattern setups.

Additionally, Akil also trades patterns the same way as Jason. He also has an extensive series of videos where he often demonstrates how he trades the patterns.

2- This is a very vague question. It depends on a person's risk they decide to use, what type of money management they employ, etc. As I have said before, I don't trade the system, so I can't give a definite figure based on my personal trading of it. That said, based on what I have seen from other traders how have been trading this way, the avg return tends to be between 40%-70% a year.

3- One primary rule I have heard Jason discuss is, Never open a trade with less than a 1:1 risk:reward profile unless it is a Cypher pattern setup. From what i have seen from my personal testing of the system, the accuracy is about 60%. It tends to run as low as about 55%, and as high as about 69%, but the median tends to stay at about 60%.

4- This question is very vague. It depends on the intent. If a person is just looking for a place to start trading, any size account is fine. If a person is looking to supplement their income from their day job, a reasonable starting point is about $5k. If a person is looking to make this their day job, and do nothing but trade, then it depends on what they need to survive. The lowest yearly gain I have seen is 40% ( I do not know what risk or money management the person was using). So, figure 30% yearly gain, cut that in half (half is left in account for account building purposes), and base your estimates off of that.

5- Ask around for people who are trading this way. At the very least, a person should be able to find someone on Jason's, or Akil's, youtube video pages.

6- Ask around for people who are trading this way. At the very least, a person should be able to find someone on Jason's, or Akil's, youtube video pages.

7- Contact Jason directly and ask him.

8- No. A money back guarantee is a marketing tool used to lure in more buyers. Generally, it is used to attract those who are not certain. These people do not generally have the required discipline to trade profitably. Jason does not want these people as clients. I know because I asked him about this specific topic.

9- I do not know for sure, but I believe they offer lifetime support, which is part of the reason they do not want undisciplined traders purchasing the system. They are more difficult to work with.

10- I know of 3. Jason, and Akil are two of those people. The third is a person who is purchased the system. They have not given me permission to disclose their personal information. None of the three people have any reason to lie to me, so I do not suspect any foul play.

11- Even though I have answered every question, I suspect you will still think I am lying. Why? Because you want me to be a liar. I said I am not trying to sell the system. Why do you act like I am trying to sell the system? As I have said before, I am here to answer questions about it, because I know a lot about it. You think my answers are bogus, and you would never be convinced to purchase it based on what I have responded? Like I said, I am not trying to sell the system. I don't care if my answers are adequate. My answers are truthful, not marketing rubbish. Further, if my responses are not adequate, this has no bearing on whether or not it is a legitimate system.

12- I said MY PERSONAL TRADING SYSTEM.....PERSONAL.....is 95% accurate. I also said the Constellation is JASON'S trading system.....NOT MINE. You want me to be lying so badly that you are misreading what I have typed in previous posts. You can't judge me based on my personal trading system, because that is not what this discussion thread is even about. Stop trying to shift the focus to something this thread is not about. My personal trading system is irrelevant in this thread. The only reason I mentioned my personal system is to point out that I already have an awesome trading system, and wouldn't be trading anything else anyway. Honestly, if you had an awesome trading system, and someone was trying to claim that another trading system, that was not even remotely as good, was bogus because you weren't trading it.....you would think they were a moron. This is how I feel about it. I am in this situation right now. The main point is....my personal trading system is irrelevant to this discussion thread except pointing out why i would not trade harmonic patterns anyway.

I am not a fraud just because you want me to live up to some standard. You are free to claim i am a fraud, but I don't care, because I am still not a fraud. I have told the truth, and whether or not you believe me has no bearing on me.

If you aren't interested, or convinced in a system, don't buy it. If anyone is interested in knowing about the Constellation, ask me. I won't try to sell you on it....which should be pretty obvious at this point. I will tell you the truth about it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...