trade2live.com

yamantaka

I spent $5 for a 7 day trial to this room based on an email c'mon by George Mahshigian who runs other rooms and sell indicators.

You watch his screen with an auto trader on TradeStation that takes 3 contracts in CL with a 4 tick target and 28 tick worst case stop. He's using a 1 tick momentum chart. Aside from the horrible risk/reward, you can rarely get a fill at Limit with a one tick chart and he recommends Limit orders. Sometimes when the signal fires the price has already exceeded it.

For $1/day for 5 days it's decent entertainment, but not worth taking seriously (no surprise there).

Guest jjfunds

well im with this guys 2 months but only trding half contract size

1 and 2 contracts normally i put a runner with second contract and alredy get 2 profiabe months

over 4000$ in profits i think yamankatayou trying to get a lower risk method with higher profits .

i recomend you fire your order on market also ask him send you the RULE PDF complete to avoid wating the tradestation signal

well im with this guys 2 months but only trding half contract size

1 and 2 contracts normally i put a runner with second contract and alredy get 2 profiabe months

over 4000$ in profits i think yamankatayou trying to get a lower risk method with higher profits .

i recomend you fire your order on market also ask him send you the RULE PDF complete to avoid wating the tradestation signal

Nice to hear you're doing well with this.

I'm looking for a more reasonable stop than this one if the target is 4 ticks, so I guess you're right. Either the profit has to go up or the risk down.

Emin told me the results they tout are 100% historical backtests and they don't trade the system live. Makes sense if they can make more than the system from subscribers (no risk income). That's the vendor business model--make more money from customers risk free than you could ever make trading what you're selling.

Can you share your ATM and Rule pdf plus whatever you use to manage the trades? Thanks.

Please post the rule pdf

Guest jjfunds
definitely I’m not CL expert i trade TF daily i test CL trading with this guys but i still feeling some nervous when cl runnnninggg hard some days and with 3 contracts ,confidence is definitely necessary to get the system running don’t know if still using the method because im comfortable trading TF and his harmonic movements. Edited by jjfunds

definitely I’m not CL expert i trade TF daily i test CL trading with this guys but i still feeling some nervous when cl runnnninggg hard some days and with 3 contracts ,confidence is definitely necessary to get the system running don’t know if still using the method because im comfortable trading TF and his harmonic movements.

I'm confused. You said you made $4K in two months with this system. Weren't you trading CL? How can you trade TF when the autotrader that's giving the signals only trades CL?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jjfunds
normally for is ACCUMULATION DISTRIBUTION in tf and keep alaways trades acordoing a SMA double with 50 14 values only make countertrending using price acction olower high and