Cumulative Delta

V2xvix

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mizir_99

thanks for sharing. you shared the chart template .xml file, but could you share the bloodhound template the one that has the logic (.bht extension)?

Thanks again.

I don't use windows 7 I use windows xp pro I find it to be better for me that way

I'm pretty sure that I shared all files needed. So maybe keep trying

Then search in windows xp:

My Documents/NinjaTrader 7/templates/BloodHound/

look for the file in there that says "junk" or "junk.bht"

Cause the file posted on anonfiles is missing the bloodhound template, but does have the chart template. No one else is able to make it work either.

Thanks.

has anyone gotten this to work with any version of windows. let us know I cant be the only one

Yes, of course. Windows version is irrelevant. Guys probably don't know how to load junk.xml template into the SiBloodHound. Does a HikenAshi play a filter role?

Edited by admis

here's the rest of todays chart

http://charts.dacharts.net/2014-07-01/Junk_9.png

and the results of the past 2 days not to bad with just a 1 lot using 6 tick stops and 12 tick targets.

http://charts.dacharts.net/2014-07-01/Junk_10.png

Hi mizir_99

are you running these as a strategy or manual trading?

thanks

are all this based on live market or back testing? I cant believe your buy order are that low on a buy order and high when you sell

Based on the screenshot shared by enzo, there is obviously a result taken from the strategy analyzer. Look at open/close entries where the orders has been made. It's wrong for RS to set the "Fill type" as a "Default", and remember about the slippage (for ES =1).

Backtesting basically goes:

With RS2, 1 tick slippage is considered realistic. With prior versions, subtract the high number from the low + 1. In the above case, allow for 4 ticks of slippage vs 1 with RS2.

RS2 uses the prior Close for the next Open.

I guess that's why the original RS got reworked, right?

Edited by lbf4223

For some reason after reading the entire thread, I don't know if those charts and performance pages are from realtime trading or historical backtests. Does any one know?

In my opinion are only historical backtests, imposssible in realtime with Rjrenko type have this perfomance