Cumulative Delta

V2xvix

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mizir- thank you for sharing , please ignore some of the remarks here- sometimes you need an elephant's skin lol.

I wanted to ask one question- how many bars after the pivot the software signals the entry ? I have seems few indicators that print the entry signal and price- its looks amazing looking back till you let it run live and unfortunately you realize that these entries are back written and impossible to achieve unless you can go back in time.

Thanks and please continue.

Traderbeauty-Jane

Ok I forgot to mention that bloodhound may need a refererence added to the dll's. And you can do that by going to control center,tools,edit ninjascript,indicator open any indicator right click go to references and add the proper references if needed. Put Junk.xml in templates\bloodhound.

Traderbeauty- it is as it appears the signal is on the close of the reversal bar so naturally entry is the next bar.

I know it probably needs some type of filtering but it does a nice job of entering and exiting at set targets.

Anyways this was just some example code I did so I did decide to share it maybe some can find some use for it.

bloodhound is nice for testing lots of indicators quickly that you may want to try in a strategy.I also work with ninjascript alot it can be done there just slower and you need to know c#

By writing "it is nice for testing" you mean you can introduce some conditions in a graphical editor to see a signals on the chart?

@mizir_99

thanks for sharing. you shared the chart template .xml file, but could you share the bloodhound template the one that has the logic (.bht extension)?

Found in the following folder in Windows 7:

C:\Users\<Different Name>\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\templates\BloodHound

Thanks again.