Easy FX Pro by Karl Dittman

Thought that this request was already on Indo. Anyway, I contacted Karl and his programmer and mentioned that I thought this program was a copy of 2 previous programs. They both denied any similarity and said this could be used on any timeframe with an 87% accuracy rate and no re-painting. If anyone has purchased this and would like to offer an opinion of share it please do so. Thanks

I bought the most recent Dittman program and shared it and was going to buy this one but I have been in touch with Karl and his programmer so much they are on to me so if someone else could splurge for this little gem I would like to compare it to his previous offerings. Thanks.

I bought the most recent Dittman program and shared it and was going to buy this one but I have been in touch with Karl and his programmer so much they are on to me so if someone else could splurge for this little gem I would like to compare it to his previous offerings. Thanks.

I have seen it for sale for $107 - (87 + vat)

I also know where it is on sale for just $12 or $13.

PM if you want to know, not allowed to give you a link posted here.

I guess after I confronted Karl's minions about Easy FX Pro being identical to at least 2 other programs he sold earlier that he stopped pushing it. Apparently no one here or anywhere else has bought this thing so we could get a definitive answer.

Wasn't just him pushing it. I had emails from a few others advertising it. Maybe they got paid for being affiliates.

Would you mind telling us what the other indicators were, IQ?