Need to cure Tr*dingTheT*pe strat

wrx74

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Admis.

I imported the zip, inserted the 2 indicators and also activated the strategy ;( there are only 3 indicators there- one does not plot with a notice- ; one is a profile and the 3rd is ttt delta ).

Does not look the same as the videos.

Any idea what am i doing wrong ?

Thanks again for all the help and the sharing.

traderbeauty-Jane

http://i.imgur.com/ybfSKw6.jpg

Jane the strategy is here most important, not the indicators. Just disable the ChartTrader and attach to the chart the TTT_AUTO OF strategy and enable it. Indicators are used by the strategy. You can add into your chart the Delta indicator (but there are around much better delta indicators like gomi or acme, for example) Everything works only live or in replay mode. IMO it's necessary to watch at least one video how to manage the dashboard.

However, the control is not easy at the start of usage.

The developer advises to use a volume chart and what I remember it was developed for treasuries (ZN, 500 Vol)

Edited by admis

Jane the strategy is here most important, not the indicators. Just disable the chart trader and attach to the chart the TTT_AUTO OF strategy and enable it. Indicators are used by the strategy. You can add into your chart the Delta indicator (but there are around much better delta indicators like gomi or acme, for example) Everything works only live or in replay mode. IMO it's necessary to watch at least one video how to manage the dashboard.

The developer advises to use a volume chart and what I remember it was developed for treasuries (ZN, 500 Vol)

admis can you post here a screenshot of the acme delta you use?

ZB use 250 volume....I will try to get some templates, and I think there is a workspace.

Jane the strategy is here most important, not the indicators. Just disable the ChartTrader and attach to the chart the TTT_AUTO OF strategy and enable it. Indicators are used by the strategy. You can add into your chart the Delta indicator (but there are around much better delta indicators like gomi or acme, for example) Everything works only live or in replay mode. IMO it's necessary to watch at least one video how to manage the dashboard.

Yamantaka, the basis of the system is that it buys on low volume reversal bars and sells on low volume tops. Stop is 1 tick, and targets for newbies is 1 tick. Bonds are at 31.25 per tick and commissions are lower-2.40 RT. The system provider goes at 5 cars per trade. FWIW There are a lot of BE trades, but when a runner runs 2-3 times a week and you are in it, that's where the $$ is. It is just like knowning how to stay out of chop for your style. So far its not for me.

I'll lay odds this strategy isn't profitable at least not with out painful DD.

Thanks Admis for all the help.

The question is- can this strategy help to confirm a regular entry that i would take anyway.?; maybe its can act as a filter for bad entries etc?

I am not going to change anything i do, i still believe that the es is the best instrument that makes sense and not just chop around, all i am looking for is add on tools that will confirm what i already know and plan.

Thanks again.

Jane

Guest jjfunds

i defintly hate ES and Love TF i think with a good trend filtering and order magnagement TF is excellent future to scalp daily good profits.

i hate es becasue i think is very slow for me and reverberate updown in 2 ticks steps

Thanks Admis for all the help.

The question is- can this strategy help to confirm a regular entry that i would take anyway.?; maybe its can act as a filter for bad entries etc?

I am not going to change anything i do, i still believe that the es is the best instrument that makes sense and not just chop around, all i am looking for is add on tools that will confirm what i already know and plan.

Thanks again.

Jane

TB got you same screenshot as on website?

wrx74

A user on another forum said that he recently posted a 20 minute video that explains how he is currently trading.

Can you post that or some other videos from his site? Even if they are BS videos any current videos would be better than the out of date videos.

Cheers

Edited by stingrayzz