Traderbeauty-Longer term forecast for ES - critical level ; almost there.

Traderbeauty

My forecast is that once the market gets to 1947.75 ( assume 1-3 ticks of error)- its will go down to AT LEAST to 1892.75 but MOST LIKELY to 1875.75.

Please take into consideration that contract is going to rollover soon and we will have to make the adjustment- so these numbers are for the june contract.

I hope we get the spike tomorrow 8:30 news.

Hope that helps.

Traderbeauty-Jane

Guest jjfunds

we need wait to Obamamacare and devastation notice and news to the hugue correction for now is bbteer keep in cash or activate SCALPER METHODS

Normally i hate scalp ES is really shocked see how price reverberate with algos HFT and small movemtns i think better Future to inplement scalping is TF

this is a daily fib extension .

the level was broken to the upside by almost 6 points so i am not sure it its gonna work.

you cannot enter unless you see a down zigzag pattern that confirms the direction. so you might have to wait and see what today is going to bring.

markets dont just turn usually on a dime- they chop around and turn slowly.

I REST MY CASE :).

Since this is a daily level it can be broken by few points and still be good.

My target for my shorts positions is half at 1896.75 and half at 1878.75

I just hope that some of you took the advantage and got in.

Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

Traderbeauty-Jane

JJFUNDS- i am not saying that the market will not get to 2000 and i dont care- ;. i am not trying to guess where will it top and start a really big retracement. Even to go up to 2000 it has to retrace and then go up so i am taking an advantage of these retracements.