WHY? yamakaka Hateme!?

Guest gavetso

Guest gavetso

The reason is simple

Is a VENDOR trying to fight piracy? they have only one solution to avoid forums piracy as indo then unmask their presence here trying to convince people some programs or system are Garbage analyze every post about systems or some methods or indicators they always begin to send opinions trying to put in a trash the idea and the product

im posting only some web link they own and im agree to conduct a business and fight over the competitors but this situation now is ridiculous

i think some procuts are really good someone really sucks but sometime ago i think ewef forum board is a cave of thiefs work now i think Indo is a cave of HUNGRY VENDORS ithink some areas of this board still under control indo guys and now?

Gavesto-

S.T.U.P.I.D.ity in simple words is - not being smart- but you have turned it into a profession and you are wondering why everyone hates you ?

In few sentences you succeeded to piss me off by saying that I am a vendor and I am actually a pseudo name of someone else.

How do you expect me to react ?

I dont need your favors or your doubted expertise just do us the favor and disappear and leave us alone.

You are wasting our time and its time you stop it.

You are obnoxious and irritating person and its going to be a privilege for us to finally get rid of you.

Wish i could just hit a button and turn you off.

Just go back to whichever hole you crawled from.