Gavetso challnege

Guest gavetso

You've had your fun, Juan. Now I am asking that everyone report this thread and request that his IP be banned.

@FloridaTrader ?

I agree, he is funny but should be on some comedian forum not here. Can not write 2 words without errors, and expects us to believe that he can use C# better than english or google translate. Guy has clearly IQ lower than my table.

Please, ban his IP!

Guest gavetso
Gavetso,

Here is a challenge for you. I am willing to give you a chance. You can pick your choice of files to educate here

h**p://[email protected]/purchase/4582695700

Just choose which one you want and contact the developer to sign up for the free trial. That way you can choose which one you want.

paste the dlls to work on it

Gavetso,

You csn pick your own. I do not care which one you do. Just contact the developer and he will give you a free trial. That way you can pick which one you want to educate. Also, that way there are no excuses.

It is up to you to choose the one you want and to contact the developer to get a free trial. It will cost you nothing to do this.