Gavetso challnege

Guest gavetso

Guest gavetso

Im interested to demonstrate some guys here and all community I’m here to help and provide something I’m taking the option to code and BUILD an idea member propose for free and update it and keep it live.

After that i have only 1 condition to following support in it is STOP some guys cheat my options and attitude in the Forum

i think i can request a opportunity to clean my HONOR HERE!~

IM SAMURAI NOW IF FAIL I DELETE MY ACCOUNT IN INDO FORUM FOR EVER.

http://s7.postimg.org/4vsj7h7rf/2014_05_28_20_15_37.jpg

Im interested to demonstrate some guys here and all community I’m here to help and provide something I’m taking the option to code and BUILD an idea member propose for free and update it and keep it live.

After that i have only 1 condition to following support in it is STOP some guys cheat my options and attitude in the Forum

i think i can request a opportunity to clean my HONOR HERE!~

IM SAMURAI NOW IF FAIL I DELETE MY ACCOUNT IN INDO FORUM FOR EVER.

http://s7.postimg.org/4vsj7h7rf/2014_05_28_20_15_37.jpg

I will support you. Everybody deserves a second chance. Who here hasn't erred and said and done the wrong thing? But if you want me to take you seriously I would request that you start using your Thanks button as a demonstration of your change of heart. If you become a man of your word you will get the respect you seek. And success will follow.

I pray that you are sincere. For your sake.

I agree with Wanderer that everybody deserves a second chance. And we all know "Everybody makes mistakes, nobody's perfect" so People shouldn't get punished for mistakes, we should be given the ability to learn from them. A person supported through their mistakes is a more confident person.

“Mistakes are a part of being human. Precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from.”

― Al Franken

But gavesto, be a man of your word and please keep using thanks button.

All the best,

san

please post some idea or request to do that and im begening to work

You will forgive me if I am cautious. Lets start with something simple.

See if you can add the persistence of Bid/Ask data present in the first indicator to that of the second indicator. So that the second indicator does not lose its Bid/Ask chart plots when refreshed, as the first indicator does not.

This should be relatively easy for a seasoned programmer such as you claim to be. But integrity is what is most important. Can you be trusted to keep your word and do what you say you will do.

http://hidemyass.com/files/D6jBm/

http://hidemyass.com/files/p04EL/

Thanks, W

please post some idea or request to do that and im begening to work

My request for you is to just kill yourself already, since you are an absolutely useless moron and a lier plus to that. You can't even learn how to write and have never yet did anything of value. All you produce is bullkaka, and i am sorry for these honest members that still can believe you M0R0N

Hello Gavetso

Can you help me please with the jigs@w Version 5.2.5

What about Israeli-talented bookmap?

Is it possible to ...

Exaggeration. Too high expectations not only for G.... Let he better starts with Wanderer's project..

Edited by admis

jigs@w Version 5.2.5

First of all you should know the simple rule: most of hackers are good programmers, but most of programmers are not a hackers. It means nothing wrong. Gavetso has declared himself as a programer (or better as a coder). I think it's clear now.

BTW. It is the main reason of weaknesses of software protection. Fortunately. ;)

Edited by admis

Guest gavetso

yes i propose a chalenege to code something for Forum for FREE to demostrate i im interested to colaborate not only sellmy service.

i can try the jisaw and bootmap but inot promise nothing yet.

Guest gavetso

If I were forced to define the terms hacker and cracker, my bottom line would probably be this:

A hacker is a person intensely interested in the arcane and recondite workings of any computer operating system. Hackers are most often programmers. As such, hackers obtain advanced knowledge of operating systems and programming languages. They might discover holes within systems and the reasons for such holes. Hackers constantly seek further knowledge, freely share what they have discovered, and never intentionally damage data.

A cracker is one who breaks into or otherwise violates the system integrity of remote machines with malicious intent. Having gained unauthorized access, crackers destroy vital data, deny legitimate users service, or cause problems for their targets. Crackers can easily be identified because their actions are malicious.

EDUCATOR:????

Edited by gavetso

Guest gavetso
You will forgive me if I am cautious. Lets start with something simple.

See if you can add the persistence of Bid/Ask data present in the first indicator to that of the second indicator. So that the second indicator does not lose its Bid/Ask chart plots when refreshed, as the first indicator does not.

This should be relatively easy for a seasoned programmer such as you claim to be. But integrity is what is most important. Can you be trusted to keep your word and do what you say you will do.

http://hidemyass.com/files/D6jBm/

http://hidemyass.com/files/p04EL/

Thanks, W

Please complete the request correctly

indicating the indicator youwant agregate and all info in the post to begin

Guest gavetso

im wating your 2 nidicators to work?> you sendme only XAV indicator form BIGMIKE incomplete

im here to create something for the comunity not for your play

if youwanna something FOLLW the rules and wait.

otherwise go with yamaka mami to get your milk