REQ: K@se Statw@re

yamantaka

@yamantaka

I would also be interested in seeing your thinking process for your trading, yamantaka!

Thank you for sharing!

L

How about starting a new thread called Navi Trading or similar? TraderBeauty can do a better job then me, but I'd be happy to show how I enter. I have fixed targets/stops and don't use fibs to keep this as simple as possible because I'm not a deep thinker and I don't want my mind to do lots of second guessing.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about starting a new thread called Navi Trading or similar? TraderBeauty can do a better job then me, but I'd be happy to show how I enter. I have fixed targets/stops and don't use fibs to keep this as simple as possible because I'm not a deep thinker and I don't want my mind to do lots of second guessing.

tht would be great for us ,thts all we really need.. Im sure there is alot of enthusiasm here. Moreover, eager to learn from the pros :)

Regards,

denny.

The new Kase Private_Label runs only with UniRenkoBars and hp viptrial renko bars, tested all others.

I'm new here, which button have I to use to say thank for useful post?

Welcome to the forum. The Thanks button will appear after a 6 posts, I think. Or thereabouts more or less.

W

I did the same and while staring helplessly at the charts i had a revelation-

These indicators are helping, they are a great source of income ...........TO CYNTHIA KASE lol.

Could not find anything that is better than bunch of other bs programs we already have.

Not going to waste my time going through her site-

My advice- stick to leading stuff and dont try to find that magic indicator that will grant you all your wishes because its not there.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This is what i have from a previous instalation

https://[email protected]/file/norfm5

add them all in the /custom folder and then compile any indicator

and add the 3 dlls listed below as references,did it in my ninja and all works fine.

add these :

Kase_Private_Label.dll

Kase_Risk_of_Ruin.dll

Kase_Statware.dll

as references

and compile

Take care all