Missing Minute Spot EURUSD Historical Data – Help!

shicuco

Hello traders,

Recently I noticed that I am missing this instrument’s historical data from September 2011 to February 2012, both inclusive. I tried to pull the data by creating a new chart, but all I got was a blank chart. I then tried at Control Center > Tools > Historical Data Manager > Download tab, to no avail. My data feed is Interactive Brokers, so I created a chart in TWS, IB’s trading platform, and much to my surprise, I was able to load the data. I contacted NT about this and they said they got the same result when they tried to reproduce the issue. They suggested that the charts in TWS might load their historical data from a different source that when a 3rd party application such as NT connects through the IB API, which explains why I could load the data in TWS. So I got in touch with IB and after a sterile discussion, the chat got disconnected. The guy insisted the problem lies on NT's side. My first intention was to contact IB by email and try to get a solution, but on second thought, I decided to ask for help here as this could be the easiest way to solve my problem.

Could anyone having IB as their data feed try to pull these data for me? Or if anybody has them already, would you care to share it with me?

Much obliged.