Nice ES setup..;)

Meow

@ yamantaka: I just found it in stocktwits stream and it was looking familiar

@ Swordfi$h No intentions here, just for the fun of it

@ tryitagainmf The guy that posted it, he is Italian, so he took the idea from guru, or the other way around..:)

@meow...actually it was posted to the guru's "new" (and now seemingly abandoned) forum location...

http://aguywhotrades.com/forum/index.php?topic=97.360

Cheers!

Mick

A quick read revealed several interesting things, all mute point now. Agree with yamantaka, some charts were missing :D and with Jane post... pretty colors.

We all know, well most us at least, know where this sequel is going. Let's this one R.I.P. shall we?

Edited by Swordfi$h

I'll just say this about making 10's of 1000's of dollars in the markets related to at-home traders. It certainly can be done. However, the only people I've seen do it, making their calls way ahead of time (and also seeing $10,000+ losses along with the winners too) were the ones playing 7-50 cent range super liquid option contracts for 1-5 day swing trades.

You've got to have a super strong stomach for that, holding overnight with that kind of quick easy come, easy go money on the line. Personally, it blows my mind that an at-home guy/gal would hold 200-1200 option contracts like that, but that's the way their game is played.