BookM@p (an insight to the order book dynamics & order book flow)

dennyyusuf

I have not used this product so far, but looks similar to jigsaw trading depth of the dome. Differences are in visual representation and readability. I use jigsaw dome to find iceberg and spoof orders when I am trading S&P. It is very difficult to read depth of the dome for thinner markets when HFT's are in control and front-running, so I use only order flow footprints for thinner markets since my brain/hand/eye coordination can not compete with super fast HFT alogs and synthetic orders.

Thanks,

I have not used this product so far, but looks similar to jigsaw trading depth of the dome. Differences are in visual representation and readability. I use jigsaw dome to find iceberg and spoof orders when I am trading S&P. It is very difficult to read depth of the dome for thinner markets when HFT's are in control and front-running, so I use only order flow footprints for thinner markets since my brain/hand/eye coordination can not compete with super fast HFT alogs and synthetic orders.

Thanks,

Thank you Fxus for replying.. I want to ask several questions, can u specify more about the thinner market and when HFT's are in control?

How do u know HTF's are in play? And can we use DOM to spot iceberg formation and and spoof orders in currency future..? because currency futures are not traded on a centralized exchange.

Thank you verymuch Fxus for ur kindness by sharing priceless knowledge to us.

Regards,

Denny

Denny,

Thanks for your kind words.

1. You have to see the bid/ask footprint to know which markets are thinner. Thinner markets are - CL, YM, NQ, GC, etc. ES, ZB, ZN are most liquid and then currency future like 6E is in between.

2. HFT's are active in all markets, they are heavily active in stocks as well. But it is more difficult for HFT's to move heavily liquid markets. YM, GC like markets are heavily traded by computers.

3. You can use DOM to spot iceberg and spoof orders once you understand the concept, but is is easy with jigsaw tools. Please watch videos of http://www.jigsawtrading.com/order-flow-software/ to learn. You should watch all his videos few times. Also study http://www.priceactionroom.com/ and http://www.nobsdaytrading.com/.

4. Currency futures are traded in CME, so you can apply all of the above to currency futures as well. Spot Forex markets are not centralized, but you can trade currency futures that are centralized and more regulated.

Regards,

• 3 weeks later...

In this case we need an enthusiast of java . As I wrote earlier the edu work is not very complicated but I'm not going to install java SDK (a few hundreds of MB) only to make a few adjustments...:(

if(TurboActivate.IsProductKeyValid())

{

ab.d("Valid");

((aR) (frame)).h.setText(TurboActivate.GetPKey());

} else

{

ab.d("Not valid");

return;

}

Hey admis,

I have a VPS. If I get you access into it, would you be able to do the cure for that appi?

Let me know what you require to be installed, or even if you can provide links to the appi-s that need to be installed.

We can then make an appointment and do a small session ;-).

Bart_S

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...