My Projections Tool

salmanyom

Hi Guys,

I think I have made something crazy after spending significant amount of efforts and time on markets structure and how math can help in predicting the market turns.

Basically I am developing a NT indicator that will draw the next market potential turning points with specific time and price.

The ultimate benefit of this tool will be identifying the exact next market top or bottom point in price and time which gives me a different view of the market.

It will help me identify how long the current trend will last and expected price range of the current move. However, programming such tool will require significant time and efforts and I am looking for a help in this project.

I guess one picture worth thousands of words, I made a snap shot of June CL contract to describe what I want to say. I welcome your comments guys.

www*sendspace*com/file/n9pq2j

Edited by salmanyom

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it is completely difficult to explain given the complexity of math involved. it requires time to do so. Once I prefect this tool I will make formal explanation obviously not me. I will explain it to someone who does have plenty of time to spare for this project.

Here is another picture ...

www*sendspace*com/file/8tiewv

For me it is completely difficult to explain given the complexity of math involved. it requires time to do so. Once I prefect this tool I will make formal explanation obviously not me. I will explain it to someone who does have plenty of time to spare for this project.

Here is another picture ...

www*sendspace*com/file/8tiewv

If it's math based, then it can be coded into an indie or strat.

I know of an excellent C# coder who is an engineer who would consider it at a fair price, but he won't be reachable for a month.

Actually it is just the starting point for me and since I love crude oil, I have worked on CL charts only.

But the idea is fairly universal to all instruments. Once it is perfected I will try other instruments.

About the forecast for the coming Monday, I can't give you exact forecast for intraday trading because I am working now on daily charts. Reason it requires tons of calculations and it take time. Now it is already 2.20 AM at my time and I need to go to bed.

However for CL next week, I project it will decline circa 5 dollars to 99.30-20 range on Monday. It already bounced off my lines, so it should continue to drop.

In chart available in the link, we should see a reversal in 9-11 May in June it could mostly a top because crude still bullish and I am awaiting for breakout. I couldn't determine this day should be a bottom or top simply because I am exhausted now. I will review later next week to see.

But brothers please note it is just a testing and it is not complete at all. I need time, time, time, and time to test on historical charts to prove it's consistency. It is totally objective, so it should work on other instruments.

www**sendspace*com/file/jygilq

Edited by salmanyom

[quote=salmanyom--Actually it is just the starting point for me and since I love crude oil, I have worked on CL charts only.

But the idea is fairly universal to all instruments. Once it is perfected I will try other instruments.

About the forecast for the coming Monday, I can't give you exact forecast for intraday trading because I am working now on daily charts. Reason it requires tons of calculations and it take time. Now it is already 2.20 AM at my time and I need to go to bed.

However for CL next week, I project it will decline circa 5 dollars to 99.30-20 range on Monday. It already bounced off my lines, so it should continue to drop.

In chart available in the link, we should see a reversal in 9-11 May in June it could mostly a top because crude still bullish and I am awaiting for breakout. I couldn't determine this day should be a bottom or top simply because I am exhausted now. I will review later next week to see.

But brothers please note it is just a testing and it is not complete at all. I need time, time, time, and time to test on historical charts to prove it's consistency. It is totally objective, so it should work on other instruments.

www**sendspace*com/file/jygilq

Hi salmanyom

Hope all is great with you.

I mean no disrespect and am asking out of concern/curiousity...for myself??

Thank you for sharing your thoughts--Myself I would be more interested in you sharing---How u come about these levels?

Will u post your indicator you are working on?

I ask because as u state u are in the process of "developing" by chance with the indi u are working on being posted allowing others here to test, maybe could help u in ur process as well improve upon.

Just a thought and no pressure---I did learn a long time ago though--unless u ask u don't know.

Have a great one!!

Take care

Edited by newbie0101

it looks like gann fan, i am not crazy about that- there are many lines and of course one of them will provide a support- resistance- but WHICH ONE ? in real time its very hard to trade or make decisions.

I like concrete rules which can be interpreted in one way only- sorry but that is me :( lol.

But thanks for the sharing.

jane

it looks like gann fan, i am not crazy about that- there are many lines and of course one of them will provide a support- resistance- but WHICH ONE ? in real time its very hard to trade or make decisions.

I like concrete rules which can be interpreted in one way only- sorry but that is me :( lol.

But thanks for the sharing.

jane

It is not gann fan and each line end is a reversal point. I draw lines because I found extending these lines will provide significant S/R levels.

I know in real time it will be hard to believe it will reverse from a specific price range at pre-determined time but I think I am currently in my way to prove it is possible.

The only restriction I have is the time to spend on testing and refining rules which are absolutely objective ones. If my calculations,efforts, and expectations turn to be true, I think this will be tremendously valuable tool to compliment any system.

Right now for me it is difficult to explain what my expectations are from this tool, but I have bigger plan to formulate it in a consistent strategy that can be universally used on any instrument and any timeframe.

LOL, every so often someone shows up in this Forum who is so convinced that they found "the holly grail" that they start making predictions in the open Forum. I suspect that this one will end up like all the others did - after a month or so they are nowhere to be found, :D

First thank for your post. Second I didn't say it is the holly grail. Third I didn't say it is completed work. Fourth you don't need to follow this thread just go do your own business.