FBS - FBS.com

Hoang Long

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, we really waiting for the new amazing promotion that FBS will give to us for next year... =D

The new amazing promotion have launched, i read it in the FBS website, but I still confused how it's work, somebody could you please explain it to me ??

It seems we must have to wait until FBS give us the detail of this promotion =D

yeah, we really waiting for the new amazing promotion that FBS will give to us for next year... =D

The new amazing promotion have launched, i read it in the FBS website, but I still confused how it's work, somebody could you please explain it to me ??

you are right Mang. do you want to be the first FBS members that to try promotions is provided by the FBS?

you are right Mang. do you want to be the first FBS members that to try promotions is provided by the FBS?

If you have try that Breakineven Promotion from FBS don't forget to share in here =D I think I just wait for other traders to try it... and then I will try it if I have more understand about the work of this promotion ...

33y3pt5.png

FBS will be announced eur/usd forecast contest on january 2 2012

so, we have much time to hope that our asnwered rightly

I am waiting for the result :D

Hopefully my predict become the winner and I get 150$ from FBS

i am waiting too mr gaban..,, because we never know where prices will move

all who follow this contest has the same opportunity

I am waiting for the result :D

Hopefully my predict become the winner and I get 150$ from FBS

The result was so far from my predict. I lost my $150 from FBS. I hope I will be more lucky in the other FBS contest and would be the winner.

We are not lucky this time bro. My predict was 1.3000... So I loose chance to get 150$ :D

If you have try that Breakineven Promotion from FBS don't forget to share in here =D I think I just wait for other traders to try it... and then I will try it if I have more understand about the work of this promotion ...

we all really corious about this new promotion from FBS,,, are that is a minimal deposit or maximal deposit we must do to get this Breakeven ??? what is your opinion about this?

We are not lucky this time bro. My predict was 1.3000... So I loose chance to get 150$ :D

Yeah, so sad to know that, but I believe there are still chance to us in the other FBS contest. In the new year, of course.

Happy new year, Gaban. Wish the success will be yours next year.

my predict is wrong too... I agree with you, that's still a lot of chance from FBS... hopefully next year we can win the contest that FBS held for the traders ^^

we all really corious about this new promotion from FBS,,, are that is a minimal deposit or maximal deposit we must do to get this Breakeven ??? what is your opinion about this?

Here a detail promotion rule... :

Promotion rules

• To get the compensation from the company the client needs to trade a certain amount of lots which depends on the amount of funds insured and the period of insurance
  • Insured event is the deposit loss due to Margin Call or Stop out
  • There is a commission charged for every order at the rate of $10 per each 1 lot
  • In case client’s account balance becomes less than amount insured, the client continues taking part in promotion
  • The volume of orders traded is irrevocable and client can always continue participating in the promotion
  • If client credited his or her trading account after insuring, client still has the opportunity to increase the amount of sum insured at any time he or she likes
  • There are no time restrictions for client to trade the defined amount of lots
  • Once an insured event occurs, FBS pays the insured amount upon the expiration of 1, 3 or 6 months based on customer preference provided the required number of lots had been completed.
  • Insurance payments are made only if the main condition is fulfilled – if client has traded enough lots and the insured event occurred
  • An insured event occurs when client loses insured amount of own funds.
  • The minimum amount of insurance: $100
  • The maximum amount of coverage: unlimited
  • It is not possible to lower the insurance period or amount of funds insured
  • Client has a right to cancel the insurance anytime. In this case the sum insured will not be compensated (neither entirely nor partially)

Here a detail promotion rule... :

Promotion rules

• To get the compensation from the company the client needs to trade a certain amount of lots which depends on the amount of funds insured and the period of insurance
  • Insured event is the deposit loss due to Margin Call or Stop out
  • There is a commission charged for every order at the rate of $10 per each 1 lot
  • In case client’s account balance becomes less than amount insured, the client continues taking part in promotion
  • The volume of orders traded is irrevocable and client can always continue participating in the promotion
  • If client credited his or her trading account after insuring, client still has the opportunity to increase the amount of sum insured at any time he or she likes
  • There are no time restrictions for client to trade the defined amount of lots
  • Once an insured event occurs, FBS pays the insured amount upon the expiration of 1, 3 or 6 months based on customer preference provided the required number of lots had been completed.
  • Insurance payments are made only if the main condition is fulfilled – if client has traded enough lots and the insured event occurred
  • An insured event occurs when client loses insured amount of own funds.
  • The minimum amount of insurance: $100
  • The maximum amount of coverage: unlimited
  • It is not possible to lower the insurance period or amount of funds insured
  • Client has a right to cancel the insurance anytime. In this case the sum insured will not be compensated (neither entirely nor partially)

wow, really nice so we must deposit minimum 100$ to get this promotion,,, so more funds we insurance it mean more lot that we must complete if we want to get this promotion from FBS???

Yeah, yesterday I couldn't access FBS website, but today everything are okay. And you have to read the announcement the winner of Contest Forecast Euro, here you can read more http://forumfortrade...t=10881&page=13

Congratulation to the winner, the lucky one from Indonesia.

Maybe yesterday FBS website is under maintenance ^^ it's normally now... right, I know that really proud that the winner is from Indonesia ^^

I have read about gold trading here http://www.fbs.com/gold-trading, Gold price has grown 6 times in the last 10 years. In other words it is 600% in 10 years or 60% a year. This really good to try, right ?

Yep, gold trading really excited. This metal almost every year grown and grown. But still we have to much carefull for it's correction.

I have read about gold trading here http://www.fbs.com/gold-trading, Gold price has grown 6 times in the last 10 years. In other words it is 600% in 10 years or 60% a year. This really good to try, right ?

Yep, gold trading really excited. This metal almost every year grown and grown. But still we have to much carefull for it's correction.

hmm, I just heard about gold trading,, so are it's more good than forex trading in FBS???

hmm, I just heard about gold trading,, so are it's more good than forex trading in FBS???

Not really, all the same I thought. Since gold value always raise up every year, so someone thought that gold trading more save.