One request please

hliboi

Im making one request regarding the file attached.

Could somebody turn this to cs? I tryied to reference everything but still got errors.

The balance i dont care much for it just the bre@kdown.

I dont intend to make commercial use of it just personal and study.

@nonfiles.com/file/aabc8ac8087a633244b62dff8955838b

Thanks very much.

@nonfiles.com/file/68ab1fbaf2c0b3845c0f96e102a55d9d

Thanks for your interest gavetso

I saw now that admis could expose some parameters to be used in strategies and indicators from one indicator. That's exactly what i want. I would like to access for strategies. Also to study why it is so different from gomtools. Check the discrepancies if you want.

Thanks again

Edited by hliboi
clarification

I'm sorry it's my spelling mistake. It should be OnMarketData.

Remember what for Gomi made his tool for NT. NinjaTrader has very limited capabilities of storing of market data. It is a known problem of resolution up to 1s and it is the main reason to use rather Bid/Ask opposite to Uptickdowntick method of calculation.

admis im not comparing both methods of calculation. There is extensive material in @cme blog. Im saying that from the same data, exactly the same data! results differ. I like to now how and test some ideas in strategies. Gomi is okay to call but @acme doesn't show.

ok hilboi,

you know I'm making a source codes only in an extraordinary cases. You asked me for it in PM sometime ago with the detailed explanations.

I believe, the sources you'll use for your own use and knowledge. I made a few comments inside the code for better understanding the process.

I didn't make any changes to expose any variables for future use in a strategy - that's your task to do.

Sources developed on the basis of version 4.1.0.0. I've made also some "cleaning" work.

Names of the main classes also changed to omit problems with the originals (**S**).

Good luck and remember to share later with us your discoveries in your research work.

Cheers,

Edited by admis