ncat volitility super trend

peter pinto

Hello paulhaus,

Well I managed to get hold of a copy of the uneducated Ncat Volatility Super Trend indicator from Eric Nathan before he left for his personal trainer obligations in Vancouver.

I have uploaded it to Sendspace for you.I read you can educate NT7 indicators too. I hope you will be able to educate this indicator too for us at Indo.Many thanks.

Download Page Link

https://www.sendspace.com/file/i1ugiz

Thanks,

Yes I've already uneducated quiet a few indis and suits up until now but of course I need to check what I can do. It's very unfortunate that the indicator, even though it's added to the chart, doesn't give any alert or doesn't plot anything :-) I guess I'll have to find a way :P

What do you get when you upload it to your chart as for me " rien du tout " :P

Edited by paulhaus

here you go:

https://www.forexupload.com/66b

BUT if you have one installed already go to:

File/Utility/Remove NinjaSccript Assembly and remove the indicator

then close Ninjatrader and check that the dll file is deleted from Custom folder cause sometimes it stays there as I noticed

copy the patched file to Custom folder and voilà :)

Just like you i patched the x64 and x84 by deleting the content of the getLL method but the indi doesn t plott anything on the chart.

OK look

before anything shut down Ninjatrader

make sure you don't have any ncat. in these folders:

Custom

Indicator

MarketAnalyzer

then just import this one and hopefully, this should work cause this is no dll file but cs file

there's no reason in the world why this time it shouldn't work or else your computer is spooked :)

https://www.forexupload.com/3vp

OK look

before anything shut down Ninjatrader

make sure you don't have any ncat. in these folders:

Custom

Indicator

MarketAnalyzer

then just import this one and hopefully, this should work cause this is no dll file but cs file

there's no reason in the world why this time it shouldn't work or else your computer is spooked :)

https://www.forexupload.com/3vp

That is what I do when I set any indicator free. I have a few ncat already installed and all educated and they work perfectly. I just don t understand why this one is not showing anything at all. I ll give it a try with yours though.

ohhh I see you have few ncat installed already, that explains why only you won't see anything ploting

which one do you have of them?

Yes i think you are right, we might have some other ncat installed and its conflicting, cause i tried to import it and it shows a screen and it says its corrupt , so i tried to just copy the 2 cs files in the indicator and market analyzer folders and then compile, and it did compile, but now it is not able to plot anything at all, (the chart has been white for 5 minutes and some command windows open and close. It shure looks spooked, so i guess it must be the other ncat indies conflict, thanks though honestly, if i get to uninstall them i will give it a first install.

take care :)

No this cant be the reason because here are the reasons

1. When I apply all the others ncat, which are all educated, then they all work except for this once who doesnt plott the line

2. If it is imported correctly and the compilation works then the process should be without any problem

3. In the code I just got rid of the ID checking

4. Your cs files work but cannot be imported by ninja but can only be added manually and then compiled for them to work

Great work though, I havent found out a way to decompile it and then to reconstruct it as cs files only to avoid the .dll Great indeed, where can I find those infos?

my list of ncat Indi

ncatRSD

ncatRollingerMACD

ncatSpreadScalper

ncatVolatilityBreackout

ncatVolaitlitySuperTrend

Nothing very special as I still trying to find the right charttype for the difference instruments, tick,range,time etc...

could you please put them all in a zip file and share them on forexupload as it's not one that deletes after a day :)

thank you paulhaus