Tradestation 9.1 + FREE Forex Real-Time Data Feed 9.1 12098 x86 x64

efmelp

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
You got it in post #29.

Has anyone been successful in using the file and directions provided in the post #29 link? with win7

I just tried and get the logon screen and does not work(for me)--

here is a piece of instructions from the site---

"Immediately after the installation is complete, TradeStation will attempt to search for and install the latest updates to the platform. If you want to install the update yourself, refuse to download the update and then turn off the auto-update itself TradeStation platform:

1. Start QuoteRoom.
  2. Start TradeStation.
  3. From the main menu, select TradeStation File / Preferences / "TradeStation Desktop".
  4. In the "TradeStation Desktop Preferences" tab, click Updates.
  5. Activate the item "Manually download TradeStation Platform updates".
  6. Click the OK button.
  7. Close TradeStation."---

The above is hard to do if U cant get past the logon screen?

Quote referencing my situation from site

"If you start the TradeStation requires user name and password, then you have either already happened automatically update the platform to an unsupported version,(I cancelled the update) or does not start with a working service QuoteRoom TradeStation"---

Not sure how to proceed any help appreciated

Thanks in advance

p.s going to continue to tinker and if figure anything out will update this post--

edit--

did work using files and instructions from site in post #29

Edited by newbie0101
worked

@newbie0101,

It"s working fine. Install TS. When TS during installation asks to look for updates, don't do it .Exit TS. Run update as downloaded from their site and apply it. After that do not start TS. Install QuoteRoom and open a free account with Forexite.It is working only with QuoteRoom. Now, first launch QuoteRoom and second wait for TS 9.1 to start for itself. The clue is that you have to always launch first the QuoteRoom not the TS .You can start TS manually also, but always first start QuoteRoom ( data feed ) .

Now you will see the screen of the TS. Install the indicators you have.Upload charts . Enjoy a perfect working trading soft:)

I quited testing TS long time ago because i had no accurate indis for it . If you have, please share.

Edited by puiu288

@newbie0101,

It"s working fine. Install TS. When TS during installation asks to look for updates, don't do it .Exit TS. Run update as downloaded from their site and apply it. After that do not start TS. Install QuoteRoom and open a free account with Forexite. Now, first launch Quote Room and second wait for TS 9.1 to start for itself. Always launch first the QuoteRoom not the TS .

Now you will see the screen of the TS. Install the indicators you have. Enjoy.:)

Howdy puiu288-- thanks for your patience and help--I am trying now and will update on my progress

Edit:

working now Thanks again puiu288 for not giving up on me---Much Appreciated

Edited by newbie0101
working now

:)

I quited testing TS long time ago because i had no accurate indis for it . If you have, please share.

Hi puiu288-- all I can find so far from 8.7 and am trying them as I go and will update this post with any others that I confirm work in 9.1(by no means do I mean they are accurate)---*mind U all are very old* but will post for anyone to see--

Thanks again friend

Better trendline once imported U will find under the "tab" Paint Bar"

https://www.sendspace.com/file/vx80mw

p.s come back to this thread for updates as will not continue creating new posts will just update this one for ease of navigation and not flooding this thread with irrelevant posts--

edit adding-- ART-- https://www.sendspace.com/file/467gfd

alchemy---https://www.sendspace.com/file/xt9zp6

Edited by newbie0101

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the link; however, in order to use the program, it requires the user to logon to a TradeStation account. What now?

I would like to use TS with EOD stock data. Can anyone tell me how to import EOD data into TS once I get it working?

Edited by Bill Bundle