Maria- if you are so righteous how comes you were so quiet for 2 years since you joined ?

Were you happy to be shared with mounds of information that you obviously used for your own commercial purposes ?

Looking at your instructional video I am not sure if I should laugh or cry, this is so obvious that you enter at a cross of macd to the zero line while using few longer term moving averages as confluence.

Your entry is so delayed that most of the times - unless there is a very long move ; by the time you enter ; the move is over.

Your method is useless when the market is consolidating or chopping around and I am sure you know it but still you try to lure ignorant newbies to buy it.

why dont you post some videos and show how your scalper deals with a chop market or just post some real performance and results from your broker.

I am not going to even bother testing your scalper- in my humble opinion its a waste of time.

A SCALPER- as it sounds- should be fast ; quick to enter using LEADING measuring instruments.

Traderbeauty-Jane

Maria: If your system was so magical, why no live/real money trade videos on your site?!

You're full of kuso!

Like TB asks, how does it feel to have spent 2 years here, taking from here quietly so you could commercially scam unsuspecting newbies??

If anyone is interested in results they can contact me directly and I will gladly send them videos (not market replay) but live trades --

Over the past two days I did over 300 Ticks on the TF ---

Not shabby at all.

Edited by LisaAkira

Guest mroussos

I cannot indulge in craziness. I did not take anything from this site for commercial purposes. I deal with chop in a certain manner- Its not a cross of the MACD either --Obviously -- there was more put into this then any of you can detect.

There are no live videos on my site because I cannot get comcastia to work to upload.

However, for the people that have purchased this there is a room where we trade on a daily basis ---

I offer endless hours of support etc..

SO for 275.00 its not thousands its a reasonable and I find pretty good system if used properly.

Anyway hopefully they will take down this link as I requested.

Save your nasty comments for someone who is truly a snake oil salesperson.

Hey. You got to admit. At least she had the decency to show the market replay panel in her instructional video. Not as most vendors or others trying to fool the naive on their latest miracle working indicator or strategy. The price is reasonable if it does indeed work, otherwise, down the toilet it'll be flushed with all the other worthless cr** traders have been fed. I wouldn't blindly send a vendor any money. Don't care if its $1.00. Sh** is sh**. I'm not a farmer so I don't need fertilizer. Show us something giving us the confidence that your system is legit.

@Mroussos-You have to prove that its your system....not sure what is the problem. It has a name close to yours...but the indicators are not the same nor are the settings as you stated. Tell me what makes it yours. Your company never gave it to us....so who are you really.

I cannot indulge in craziness. I did not take anything from this site for commercial purposes. I deal with chop in a certain manner- Its not a cross of the MACD either --Obviously -- there was more put into this then any of you can detect.

There are no live videos on my site because I cannot get comcastia to work to upload.

However, for the people that have purchased this there is a room where we trade on a daily basis ---

I offer endless hours of support etc..

SO for 275.00 its not thousands its a reasonable and I find pretty good system if used properly.

Anyway hopefully they will take down this link as I requested.

Save your nasty comments for someone who is truly a snake oil salesperson.

This is the .cs...zip file. This one is working

Its back, this IS NOT a copy of Trade The Eminis...this is TRADERTHEEMINI...seems they're different...not sure which way.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/d9nj7a

I got bored so I did a file comparison between the TradeTheEmini_Scalper.cs(claimed by the owner here) and TheScalper_TradeTheEminis.cs (by integrity traders com) and guess what? See below for the surprise...

Edited by thaomoua
removed pict

Please check it again....one thing you stated.....that your system in not expensive....vs. price you are correct, but price is no reason to use your system alone....does it provide an edge to a trader....what do you bring with your system that can help a trader. In your limited marketing (on your site), regardless of price, you need to offer benefits for a trader that they can become successful with you and your system. Every trader sooner or later (if they stay around long enough) has to determine if a new system can provide that...and one has to determine what is your systems opportunity costs vs. other systems and there providers. The Girls were to the point, of really what people think about trading. If you are legit with your system...show it and prove it....then traders will come. Its really simple, but as trading is...exteremely hard to show...based on facts and honesty. I'm not mocking you in any way, just an honest assessment based on todays information. If you can trade that, then I and others would really be interested. -Nate

did you remove it thanks

• 3 months later...