Bookmap for NT

2bno1

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there.

I have the same version of Bookmap. When I open the cracked version, there is a dialog box protection (from andrew) to register/activate BM.

I have the number ID below :

B6B6B-81EC2-2F686-B0672

I used a software to see the filetype protection and the result is this cracked version is protected by Enigma Protector v5.x

I search on the internet a way to bypass it but I didn't find something interesting.

I hope this can help.

Cheers

I do not advertise ... I'm just explaining that when I bought the program it came with this lock ....~X(

Bro andrewsbrant : Andrey is "m e m b e r " HERE and i have typed in tiny because nobody has really seen his friendly presence ( by friendly, i mean HELPING US )...seems his NOSE DETECTOR is last generation, smelling $$$ at thousands of miles / kms.....so, each time he sells something interesting, he does 2 things before : he cracks the stuff, and the Funny ( well not so funny really ) fact is : he puts a HARD to Crack Protection on the CRACK......Even FREUD would get an infarctus / AVC if he was trying to diagnose that, i guess LOL

Sorry but my system has detected several virus / trojan inside OllyDBG

• 4 weeks later...