Bookmap for NT

2bno1

I have good news - i wrote bookmap support when they’ll release bookmap 7 and if beta is fully functional.

here is what they answered:

7th version of Bookmap already released there just might minor bugs appearing sometimes.

>And is it possible to trade the markets with the beta version already?

Yes, 7th version also includes new features such as cryptocurrencies compatibility and updated features from 6th version.

> Is it fully functional?

Definitely yes.

so I guess we can get the 7 beta educated and dont have to wait to the full release!

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Folks,

As far as i "know" Andrey ( through a buddy who has been in contact with him, for exchanging stuff, during many years ) , he is not a generous guy, everything for him is MONEY....He is member here, and he PUMPS as many things as possible, just for selling them on his own sites, without ANY hesitation ....

Bro Sixer has said 2 or 3 times, in various posts, that Andrey is member on I-I, but not revealing his member PSEUDO...Maybe Sixer knows it, maybe not......Anyway, that wouldn't change anything.

The important thing i DO know is : for the softwares which ask for a License Code / Registration number ( based on your Hardware codes ( hard drive / motherboard, etc... ) , Andrey is generally sending it to the buyer, but after REQUEST....and if you need, for any reason to change some part of this hardware, you have sometimes to PAY a second license ( not full price )....

NO GIFT here, the guy is HARD.

Bye

Hi Folks,

As far as i "know" Andrey ( through a buddy who has been in contact with him, for exchanging stuff, during many years ) , he is not a generous guy, everything for him is MONEY....He is member here, and he PUMPS as many things as possible, just for selling them on his own sites, without ANY hesitation ....

Bro Sixer has said 2 or 3 times, in various posts, that Andrey is member on I-I, but not revealing his member PSEUDO...Maybe Sixer knows it, maybe not......Anyway, that wouldn't change anything.

The important thing i DO know is : for the softwares which ask for a License Code / Registration number ( based on your Hardware codes ( hard drive / motherboard, etc... ) , Andrey is generally sending it to the buyer, but after REQUEST....and if you need, for any reason to change some part of this hardware, you have sometimes to PAY a second license ( not full price )....

NO GIFT here, the guy is HARD.

Bye

We can learn how to do. Now we want to buy Bookmap, tomorrow XYZ software and so on. If we pay for a good reveral engineering teacher. We pay only one time.

what's the last version of bookmap that is educated and free?

Can you share it?

its 4.1 i believe. its right in this tread here earlier!

but it is a dinosour compared to the changes they have made

you can get newest version here: http://[email protected]/current/beta

and see for yourself

PLENTY improvements. these guys really put some work in their software

Edited by martis

its more easy create a escrow groupbuy payment and contract a java cracker i know alof od them and get a private bookmap version for all members here interested to pay for ti the escrow guaranteee nobody loseee money in the processs to geit

wow imfm that sounds GREAT!

Can you do it??? that would be awesome!

its more easy create a escrow groupbuy payment and contract a java cracker i know alof od them and get a private bookmap version for all members here interested to pay for ti the escrow guaranteee nobody loseee money in the processs to geit

The major drawback with freelancer, upwork and similar rent-job escrow site is they delete every crack requested at once

I've tried many times with mt4 handiwork requests :(

at what cost though? someone already posted version 6.1 production and 7 beta on here, did any of your crackers look at it to see if they could do it?

Guest jorma41

I have 4.4 educated bookmap and everything works well in live but in replay I do not have iceberg detector and large lot tracker, I'm in demo ninjatrader with cqc continum.

I downloaded the data feed L1,L2 in two differents ways download replay data and batch download replay data but i have the same problem with replay i have the L1,L2 in the dom and also in bookmap but not the actualisation of the bids and asks and iceberg detector and large lot tracker.

Someone have the solution?

Thank's.

Edited by jorma41

• 2 weeks later...
imnot tlaking to contract or hire coder im tlaking contact a java cracker as deot guys o Lionsar group from germany

any news or updates? anyone?

Im slowly getting impatient. I really need to implement bookmap 7 into my trading . since i tried the demo its hard to go back to 4 because of the orderbook function and tape and colors and ...

unfortionately the guy from h@ckforum doesnt answer my post and I cannot pm him because im too new of a member. so Im counting on you guys.

so any news anyone???

• 1 month later...