Bookmap for NT

2bno1

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use the original 6.1 for trading but I am tempted for the edication if it brings the same infos without buggs ;-)

if you use the original bookmap you must have access to the educational material right?

Could you please share it?! That would be awesome, I just switched from working with ****** to working with bookmap 4 and would love to learn everything about it that I can.

THANKS!

if you use the original bookmap you must have access to the educational material right?

Could you please share it?! That would be awesome, I just switched from working with ****** to working with bookmap 4 and would love to learn everything about it that I can.

THANKS!

Educational stuff is on youtube just like they've told me.

ok guys!

Finally I got news. Good news it seems.

The guy twistd from the h@ckforum says he can edu bookmap and will do it for 250 dollars in Bitcoin AND!!! he says it will be usable on multiple computers!!!

We need someone who is willing to organise it because I am really not good at this bitcoin stuff.

Edited by martis

also I checked out the newest beta from bookmap 7 and it works really well! So I think we can give him the beta to edu? who knows when final bookmap 7 will be released?

what do you think? have you personally tested the beta 7? it is available to download here https://www.forexupload.com/6g6 (thanks again to paulhaus for the upload!!!)

Hi, I would wait until the official release of 7 as the beta one has a few bugs and is not recommended for live trading as they havent finished the developing yet. Based on my analysis I think it might be released around summer.

What I would ask the h@cker is wether we would provide us the education of the upcoming updates for free as well. If that's the case then we can go for the beta. Indeed I don't think they'll patch anything in terms of reverse engineering between the beta and the final release as long as the educated version is NOT released publicly.

So who is IN for the group buy? AND who is willing to be the organizer???

It's rather easy, it would need to open a coinbase+Gdax account and add around +10% for commission fees

biggest problem would be sharing on forum and prevent them to disable the crack at the same time, last time they do it pretty fast once it was released publicly

also I checked out the newest beta from bookmap 7 and it works really well! So I think we can give him the beta to edu? who knows when final bookmap 7 will be released?

what do you think? have you personally tested the beta 7? it is available to download here https://www.forexupload.com/6g6 (thanks again to paulhaus for the upload!!!)

before giving him money, ask to show demo of cracked working version. some times edu versions give problem with certain features.

Hi all,

The new feature of version 7 make the 6 an antique, I do not see the intrequete to buy it while the 7 is available

the andry version have all addons ioncluding iceberg detector and inbalance algos

version 7 only increase visualitation method to see more eficienly the deep market

Guest jorma41

one of my acquaintances is a professional trader on his own and he assured me that version 6.1 is much better than the version 7 beta he is testing right now.

One of the reasons is that the dom is automatically refocused and the bookmap is less fluid.

So if version 6.1 is educate it's perfect.