[REQ] CFRN.net

PolyPokket

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been looking at it for a week now in the trading room and testing on my own. ...If you know your levels this will give you early warning..the squiggly line act like different time frames super imposed on each other ....as you play with it you will notice a few reliable patterns....if found it very helpful with identifying divergences play and reversals

waste of time.

keep your money and only use leading indicator-

There are many systems you can get for free here- like kwikpop, blue wave, and many more which are much better than this 2000 4 scam.

do not use all this nonsense which is lagging and based on history.

study market action, price action, fibs reaction. do not look for easy solution of green and red entries-

traderbeauty-Jane

Here is a video recap of their January trading. If that is true, and they provide the training they say they do, it will be better than wasting time here waiting for the next magic bullet indicator.

I will check it out and provide a first-hand account of the truth of what they are claiming. Why would we want to believe their claims if they can't back it up with verifiable proof.

http://www.cfrn.net/trading-room-january-2014/

Wanderer.

Edited by Wanderer

After putting both *.dll files in custom folder, I am getting the following error :-

Unable to verify vendor lincense 'CFRN'. Please contact the vendor at '[email protected]'.

Did you sign up for the free trial at their website? They want your Ninjatrader Machine ID

Edited by Darktrader

Thanks Darktrader. I got it from post 3, link given by cornelis. Have you tried that, is that an educated one or trail. As I mentioned in previous post that it's not working on my machine. Anyway, I am going to register for a trail.

Did you sign up for the free trial at their website? They want your Ninjatrader Machine ID

Thanks Darktrader. I got it from post 3, link given by cornelis. Have you tried that, is that an educated one or trail. As I mentioned in previous post that it's not working on my machine. Anyway, I am going to register for a trail.

Those are trial indicators santosh. Nobody has educated it yet as far as I know.Go here and apply http://www.cfrn.net/apply/

My only interest is their Elbow indicator but it's not included in their Trial files.

I emailed and asked them about it and have not received a reply so these bible thumpers have made me angry now.

The CFRN method is called "Slingshot", it's a classical one and basically about trying to catch high probability pullbacks.

The setup is:

1. the prices are coming to the EMA (they call it the BBC).

2. Slow smoothed stochatics is in "over bought" or "over sold" - which means that there is a significant trend.

3. Fast smoothed stochastics is following the movement of the price to catch the pullbacks.

The indicators are:

1. The BBC = 21 EMA.

2. Slow Stoch: %D:5, %K:21, Smoothing:7 You should make the K transperent and leave the smoothed line.

3. Fast Stoch: %D:2, %K:7, Smoothing:2 You should make the K transperent and leave the smoothed line.

4. There is a faster MA with color change - You could use the BBT_MA for it (search for the BBT indictors in the forum) .

This system is very good in trending markets and very bad in ranging markets.

You could filter out the ranging markets. Thus when the EMA is flat and the faster MA is dancing around it.

IMHO, Michael is a very good trader and I really advice everyone to try out the CFRN trading room for their 1 week free.

Good luck

The CFRN method is called "Slingshot", it's a classical one and basically about trying to catch high probability pullbacks.

The setup is:

1. the prices are coming to the EMA (they call it the BBC).

2. Slow smoothed stochatics is in "over bought" or "over sold" - which means that there is a significant trend.

3. Fast smoothed stochastics is following the movement of the price to catch the pullbacks.

The indicators are:

1. The BBC = 21 EMA.

2. Slow Stoch: %D:5, %K:21, Smoothing:7 You should make the K transperent and leave the smoothed line.

3. Fast Stoch: %D:2, %K:7, Smoothing:2 You should make the K transperent and leave the smoothed line.

4. There is a faster MA with color change - You could use the BBT_MA for it (search for the BBT indictors in the forum) .

This system is very good in trending markets and very bad in ranging markets.

You could filter out the ranging markets. Thus when the EMA is flat and the faster MA is dancing around it.

IMHO, Michael is a very good trader and I really advice everyone to try out the CFRN trading room for their 1 week free.

Good luck

I agree. the lead trader Michael is a good trader. The YouTube videos are worth watching. Not worth the $3,000 they are asking for it though. Even with 3 months of trading room access included.

Thanks fxwin for the specs so we can build our own.

W.