REQ : neoDrawingToolbarShortcut

santoshv2k

Hi friends,How about having the option to add drawing tools in the form of ICONS next to the ICONS already in the chart toolbar, and be able to arrange them to our personal preferences

Instead of clicking on the PEN ICON which opens a list of drawing tools. Let us add an ICON for the drawing tools(line, ray, fibs,, etc) we use most(as per our preferences) and add them SEPARATELY to the chart toolbar. This way the drawing tools are always visible in front of us and are only ONE CLICK away.

The point Im making is this: the more clicks needed to access a tool, the more lost time and distraction we have to deal with. By letting us add ICONS of our favorite tools directly on the chart toolbar, the more EFFICIENT we are when using a chart.(especially during a live trade)

How about giving the user the option to individually add drawing tools in the form of ICONS next to the ICONS already in the chart toolbar, and be able to arrange them to our personal preferences

Instead of clicking on the PEN ICON which opens a list of drawing tools. Let us add an ICON for the drawing tools(line, ray, fibs,, etc) we use most(as per our preferences) and add them SEPARATELY to the chart toolbar. This way the drawing tools are always visible in front of us and are only ONE CLICK away.

The point Im making is this: the more clicks needed to access a tool, the more lost time and distraction we have to deal with. By letting us add ICONS of our favorite tools directly on the chart toolbar, the more EFFICIENT we are when using a chart.(especially during a live trade)

What do you all think?

It's possible by neoDrawingToolbarShortcut indicator which is a product of neoHarmonics only. I hope, someone could share it with us.

Thanks

you are wasting your time-

Each tool has a hot key which is fast and does not take any of the chart area.

Just got to TOOLS- HOT KEY MANAGER and you can see whats already there or you can change and fit your own short cut.

for example- when i want fibs i just press F8 ,if i have many fibs on the screen - instead of clicking on each trying to delete them i just click ALT-C and enter and this will erase all the fibs and lines etc.

hope it helps

Traderbeauty-Jane

Hi,

I use a trading keyboard to speed up repetitive keyboard and mouse operation.

Just add a second (USB) keyboard or numeric keypad and with the

following utility HID macros (freeware) you can allocate macros or shortcuts to

almost all the keys. I have used it for over a year, perfect for hectic

day-trading.

http://www.hidmacros.eu/