www.acetr@des .com

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Chuck, can Simon trades what he teaches....he has had 3 different systems by now....this is propbably his best, an market accurate....but can he do it...lead a room to make money or make money of teaching. Thanks-Nate

Yes it is $2k to learn to trade yesterdays hi/lo, overnight hi/lo and trend lines. These levels are labeled Key 1, 2 etc.. targets are measured moves i.e. take last say 3.5 point move and project it from the last pivot. There you go, save your money!

Please have a look at Simon's youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TheTape101/videos

Santosh

Yes it is $2k to learn to trade yesterdays hi/lo, overnight hi/lo and trend lines. These levels are labeled Key 1, 2 etc.. targets are measured moves i.e. take last say 3.5 point move and project it from the last pivot. There you go, save your money!

Hi Chuck, can Simon trades what he teaches....he has had 3 different systems by now....this is propbably his best, an market accurate....but can he do it...lead a room to make money or make money of teaching. Thanks-Nate

I'm confused, the guy is asking about @cetr@des but I think you are talking about Simon Jousef from FXFutures. As far as I know these are different companies.

Hi Flipper, you are right...I was wrong....for some reason thought he changed his name a while ago.

I'm confused, the guy is asking about @cetr@des but I think you are talking about Simon Jousef from FXFutures. As far as I know these are different companies.

Hi egaalh, I see Simon was using at first something like viper (atr based indicators).....then he went to market profile type system...in that time has be become a better trader...or a better trainer. Now, since you move away from indicator based and to volume based system and using higher time frame you should become a better trader....I guess has he.-Nate

Hello guys, I know Simon for about 10 years now and if you would like to ask me any q about him ask me.

• 6 years later...
I got access using a vpn... that videos are old ones, I'm looking for the videos of [email protected] using Volume Profile, does anybody has these?

Thanks!

so I went to the website you reference I don't see the correlation with AceTrades? Is this there new website?

TIA

cause you asked for AceTrades?

Then name of the thread you posted in without any clarification on your part, is "[email protected]"

thetraderinstitute.com seems to be totally different.

thought I was helping but apparently not. Apologies

Edited by hamir