Ninja Trader with MT4 data real time

seo74

Do you've verified MT4 data? it seems that its not right.

I'm not exactly sure what you're saying ... I think it's that you don't trust or know of a good source of MT4 data? It really depends on the broker. And, historically what is stored within MT4 is 1 minute data, simply showing the high/low/close/open. BUT, since the realtime gyrations flow in (but are not saved or recorded by MT4), if DDE is used to read it into ninja, then ninja will have close to tick resolution.

Overall IMHO none of this is really worth it (I have tried) and in the end, one ends up using lots and lots of time to not only set up, but maintain (since it 'breaks' quite often), that it is better to save all that time, and put it to use to learn the markets and price action - people too often seem to forget they are in this to try and make money, not spend their time creating convoluted solutions.

Hi,

I use MB-Trading to feed the free NT7 with forex data and MT4 for order execution, I found one broker ( Armada ) where price difference is only

0.5pip between two brokers (outside news events). Have used the combination for over one year

( EURUSD day trading ) without any problems.

• 2 years later...