hey guys guys B1g b@nd Fever edu

mdal86

hi friends, I have encountered here with what problemma :

while downloading any forex chart currency my terminal freezes and starts displaying the indicator lines on the chart just a huge, maybe someone knows how to solve this Trouble??? ..:-?

2's screen graphs connected to different ISPs

I solved my problem guys, I download forex quotes in tick format and no more brakes

[spoiler=jpg]

.......... I-)

i love these indicators that show you fifty different lines of support and resistance and you have to guess which one is going to work, and of course some of them will be correct.

if an indicator cannot locate an exact level and be at least 75% right then its not worth it other than enjoying the nice coloration lol

jane

i love these indicators that show you fifty different lines of support and resistance and you have to guess which one is going to work, and of course some of them will be correct.

if an indicator cannot locate an exact level and be at least 75% right then its not worth it other than enjoying the nice coloration lol

jane

http://liubavyshka.ru/_ph/101/2/338153751.gif .....indicator coin, as what you get tossed.... ;)) ... :))

You are absolutely right Traderbeauty,

I use PA for my trading and I am fan of "Retrace and Extension". and you can use as many as Line you wish in this

and those fails too !!! So nothing is perfect .

if someone wants these level can be used as targets as the gentleman explained

hxxp://bigbandfever.com/

Training Video for the Big Band Fever Indicator and Market Analyzer

This is what I use for my trading chart. Only PAT's System

http://screencast.com/t/LYPxIGQk

Edited by sukhsan

jane

In most cases I would agree with you on this, but In this case as the videos points out, you know what are the highest trading opportunities throughout the trading day BEFOREHAND!

Used with good money management, you have a good trading strategy. As the guy said in one of the videos, "If you cant make money trading this then you need to seriously think about whether trading is for you."

Edited by traderx4

Traderx4- i am not trying to trash any indicator but...

I have seen hundreds if not thousands of them and most dont work at least not consistently.

You will see areas when you scroll back that you can swear- wow- if i used this indi i would have made a fortune ; and then you continue scrolling and see the ugly true which is -----you have more bad signals than good ones.

Regarding support and resistance- instead of looking for an easy job- meaning using an indicator to show you what to do- just display on your screen a longer term chart and watch all the pivots- at least that is what i do.

This is more reliable and live.

Every historical pivot has the potential of reversing the market at least temporary- so what are go going to do ? go against the market at every line of support and resistance. there are so many.

The way i know that an indicator is not reliable is when it displays many line and not only few good ones.

I will tell you a secret- I have a paid legit nexgen copy with the famous multiple fib levels that he has been working for years bla bla bla, and in my humble opinion its worthless.

It gives you so many line so basically every few points ( es ) there is a line so of course- one is going to work.

Trust your own instincts, believe in yourself, watch the market becoming- you are much better than any indicator or a golden system.

If the market wants to reverse it will show you by creating an up or down zigzag that you can follow and trade with almost 90% success.

Take care

Traderbeauty-Jane

Thank you Traderbeauty ! This is just what we need real true comments like this to call out these indicator shyster. Remember traders less is more because the more indicators you use on your charts, the harder it will be for you to make a decision. Don’t get me wrong I do love the mix of indicators but these guys make their money from selling indicators, “not from trading live money” these guys are the masters of smoke and mirrors.