The last days of Kwik Pop so sad...

Traderbeauty

The last days of Kwik Pop- so sad to hear...

Kwik*POP

The Next Generation in Trading Software

February 20, 2014

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings,

Since you are on our mailing list or a Kwik*POP user, we want to keep you apprised of any critical changes in our product and business. This correspondence is to notify you that there will be a change in our business this year. We intend to sell or dissolve our business prior to the end of 2014.

I (Wayne) am 62 years of age and have been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. This is inoperable and terminal. According to my doctors, based upon statistics for my condition, I will be extremely lucky to make it to Thanksgiving this year. Last spring they told me I would be dead before this recent Christmas and I'm still kicking, so I'm hoping they'll be wrong again, but the odds are extremely low that I'll be around for another year. Dick (Raschdorf) is 18 years older than me and wants to retire permanently to his favorite golf course as soon as possible. Thus, we intend to sell, or dissolve the business this year.

The decision to sell or dissolve our business has been very difficult but, health and age circumstances have forced us to move in that direction. TS Leasing Group Inc. is a Sub-S Corporation owned equally by Wayne Harrison and Richard Raschdorf. TS Leasing Group Inc. has exclusive rights to distribute Kwik*POP software developed by Wayne Harrison. TS Leasing Group will be dissolved upon the sale of the business.

We will sell all c++ source coded software (Kwik*POP), all Kwik*POP plug-ins for TradeStation, NinjaTrader, Sierra Charts, MultiCharts and our older E-signal and Amibroker versions. Included will be all of our server back-end PHP applications and PayPal linkage. In essence, we are selling everything that relates to Kwik*POP.

BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

Dick Raschdorf and myself have run the business from our respective homes since 2000. Dick lives on the east coast of Florida and I live on the west coast. We talk on the phone for 30-40 minutes everyday and spend a few hours on the business everyday .. without an office. Everything is automatically executed on line or over the phone so we don't need an office and, in fact, this is the perfect HOME BUSINESS. I'll bet you've never seen a media ad for Kwik*POP.

In fact, I've done some on-line seminars with NinjaTrader, Infinity Futures and Mirus Futures, and that has been our entire marketing effort. We don't use Facebook, Twitter or YouTube for marketing and we don't do radio, TV or print media. Each of you know that we are quite passive on the sales side of things as well. We don't ask for a phone number so we don't call you and press you to buy after a free trial. We don't hype you with a bunch of BS. We let you try it and if you like it you sign up. If you don't like it .. move on because we won't pressure you to buy anything.

I'm telling you this because a group of better business people could generate a heck of a lot more revenue each year than two laid back 'old farts' like Dick and myself.

Our preference is to have our customers and their friends buy the business. We have some very talented customers with expertise in using the internet, programming, accounting, social media such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc.. and other marketing projects that could generate much greater exposure and sales. We have some very talented traders that could become terrific moderators in a subscription based chatroom. That's the whole business, software sales, chatroom training and trading.

What if ... a group of 30 qualified Kwik*POP customers formed a Limited Liability Partnership or a Limited Liability Company and each customer contributed $10,000.00 for a unit of interest in the new entity. That would be enough capital to buy out all Kwik*POP technology for $250,000.00 and still leave $50,000.00 in operating capital for the new business.

If you are a player for this type of opportunity, we will set up an online meeting to discuss all details of our business and what steps are needed to build revenues up towards the $1,000,000.00 per year threshold over the next 18 to 24 months. This meeting will be for the purpose of exploring the risk and potential reward this opportunity presents to a qualified Kwik*POP customer.

We did a targeted email to the permanent license holders and we have quite a few who are interested. We need a few more.

If you would be interested in exploring this opportunity in greater detail please respond to this e-mail. Oh .. please keep all information we share with you strictly confidential.

Sincerely yours,

Wayne Harrison and Richard Raschdorf

February 25, 2014

Hello,

There is an old saying that goes like this--"No news is good news"

Well, there is news--sad news

I am deeply saddened to tell all of you that Wayne has passed away. He fought such a strong battle against the beast but he lost yesterday at 3:00 PM.

He stayed strong, never wanting to miss talking in our room. He joined us until he could no longer talk. I, and all of you traders will miss him dearly.

Please say a prayer for Wayne and his wife.

Regards,

Dick

• 2 weeks later...

Wow...sorry to hear all these bad news. Last year it was the Elliottwave guy with cancer and now Kwikpop... wow! God bless you Wayne!

Unclepips

The last days of Kwik Pop- so sad to hear...

Kwik*POP

The Next Generation in Trading Software

February 20, 2014

Greetings,

Since you are on our mailing list or a Kwik*POP user, we want to keep you apprised of any critical changes in our product and business. This correspondence is to notify you that there will be a change in our business this year. We intend to sell or dissolve our business prior to the end of 2014.

I (Wayne) am 62 years of age and have been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. This is inoperable and terminal. According to my doctors, based upon statistics for my condition, I will be extremely lucky to make it to Thanksgiving this year. Last spring they told me I would be dead before this recent Christmas and I'm still kicking, so I'm hoping they'll be wrong again, but the odds are extremely low that I'll be around for another year. Dick (Raschdorf) is 18 years older than me and wants to retire permanently to his favorite golf course as soon as possible. Thus, we intend to sell, or dissolve the business this year.

The decision to sell or dissolve our business has been very difficult but, health and age circumstances have forced us to move in that direction. TS Leasing Group Inc. is a Sub-S Corporation owned equally by Wayne Harrison and Richard Raschdorf. TS Leasing Group Inc. has exclusive rights to distribute Kwik*POP software developed by Wayne Harrison. TS Leasing Group will be dissolved upon the sale of the business.

We will sell all c++ source coded software (Kwik*POP), all Kwik*POP plug-ins for TradeStation, NinjaTrader, Sierra Charts, MultiCharts and our older E-signal and Amibroker versions. Included will be all of our server back-end PHP applications and PayPal linkage. In essence, we are selling everything that relates to Kwik*POP.

BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

Dick Raschdorf and myself have run the business from our respective homes since 2000. Dick lives on the east coast of Florida and I live on the west coast. We talk on the phone for 30-40 minutes everyday and spend a few hours on the business everyday .. without an office. Everything is automatically executed on line or over the phone so we don't need an office and, in fact, this is the perfect HOME BUSINESS. I'll bet you've never seen a media ad for Kwik*POP.

In fact, I've done some on-line seminars with NinjaTrader, Infinity Futures and Mirus Futures, and that has been our entire marketing effort. We don't use Facebook, Twitter or YouTube for marketing and we don't do radio, TV or print media. Each of you know that we are quite passive on the sales side of things as well. We don't ask for a phone number so we don't call you and press you to buy after a free trial. We don't hype you with a bunch of BS. We let you try it and if you like it you sign up. If you don't like it .. move on because we won't pressure you to buy anything.

I'm telling you this because a group of better business people could generate a heck of a lot more revenue each year than two laid back 'old farts' like Dick and myself.

Our preference is to have our customers and their friends buy the business. We have some very talented customers with expertise in using the internet, programming, accounting, social media such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc.. and other marketing projects that could generate much greater exposure and sales. We have some very talented traders that could become terrific moderators in a subscription based chatroom. That's the whole business, software sales, chatroom training and trading.

What if ... a group of 30 qualified Kwik*POP customers formed a Limited Liability Partnership or a Limited Liability Company and each customer contributed $10,000.00 for a unit of interest in the new entity. That would be enough capital to buy out all Kwik*POP technology for $250,000.00 and still leave $50,000.00 in operating capital for the new business.

If you are a player for this type of opportunity, we will set up an online meeting to discuss all details of our business and what steps are needed to build revenues up towards the $1,000,000.00 per year threshold over the next 18 to 24 months. This meeting will be for the purpose of exploring the risk and potential reward this opportunity presents to a qualified Kwik*POP customer.

We did a targeted email to the permanent license holders and we have quite a few who are interested. We need a few more.

If you would be interested in exploring this opportunity in greater detail please respond to this e-mail. Oh .. please keep all information we share with you strictly confidential.

Sincerely yours,

Wayne Harrison and Richard Raschdorf

• 11 months later...