Market Balance & TPO Charts by Fin-Alg

Spectral_Analyst

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

I would like to request CS file as well.

any chance of getting the CS file for the TPO? i'm trying to build a strategy and i need a reliable TPO. appreciate your help.

Thanks, but the gomMP isnt even close to how accurate this TPO is, and I compared maybe 10 different MP's ... simply the best out there.

I honestly willing to pay to someone who can get the FinAlg TPO in CS.

check if its satisfied ur needs or not (cnt help much more than this at this point ........ ;) )

https://www.sendspace.com/file/b7xu4r

pass: src123

if u discover something new from it ... plz share with us :)

Edited by pikachu

Not sure I understand what's going on but I appreciate the sincerity and generosity of all including admis who has helped in one way or another to make this place a great place to be. Nonetheless, thank you for whatever that has been contributed and hopefully will see the continuity of such here in the forum. Perhaps it would be bold of me but I would like to hold yet a shimmer of hope to have the version that has lvn/hvn to be shared ...

Not sure I understand what's going on but I appreciate the sincerity and generosity of all including admis who has helped in one way or another to make this place a great place to be. Nonetheless, thank you for whatever that has been contributed and hopefully will see the continuity of such here in the forum. Perhaps it would be bold of me but I would like to hold yet a shimmer of hope to have the version that has lvn/hvn to be shared ...

Hi

nothing happened !!!

Hope !!! they will be helpful to all of us !!!!Looking for someone could share the educated stuff!!!

Cheers !!!!

Pikachu

Edited by pikachu