Market Balance & TPO Charts by Fin-Alg

Spectral_Analyst

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job on catching the issue...my hybrid renko was gone and I couldn't remember what I did to conflict it, and where the reversal bar was coming from-Nate

Update:

There is a new edu version of MarketBalance stripped of Reverse bar type (it conflicts with a Renko Hybrid):

See post #2 in this thread.

Cheers,

Edited by tradernate

Great job on catching the issue...my hybrid renko was gone and I couldn't remember what I did to conflict it, and where the reversal bar was coming from-Nate

Yup, tell me about it. Spent a month trying find the reversal bars so I could delete them. Did all kinds of searches to no avail. Finally thru @admis, who was kind enough to share his knowledge was able, with a little change in the code get things working properly . Thanks again admis

I know it wasn't you and that's why I did not mention any names cause I just didn't know how it was possible so then I saw Jane writing that she got that kind of message than I knew it's a hack some how.

I just told you that now cause I wanted you to know how odd that was.

but I knew from the very beginning it wasn't you, you're a nice guy.

MarketDestroyer I have to admit but I know it sounds strange but when I clicked the PM it led me to you

but I know it wasn't you it just didn't add up how I could get something like that from someone who just thanked me so many time

so I was really confused as I had no explanation as to whom it's coming from.

Mate...what happened was most likely that you clicked on the Reputation link and it brought you to the last person who had commented on this link (which was @MarketDestroyer), where the comment originated and not the person making the comment, since the Reputation comments are allowed to be kept confidential except that the Moderators know who submits them...so that is why I asked for them to WAKE UP!

Anyway, enough with this little wanker-loser. Let's work the markets this week!

Cheers!

Mick

TPO Indicator_ This is a custom build for scalping, the original settings were modified after back testing to get this layout. This was achieved from the support of the forum. Thanks to all the members that helped with your educated support. You will find these support and resistant levels are very accurate on all time frames. http://www.sendspace.com/file/xvpa92

Just a quick note I am only using the TPO indicator for the build not the Market Balance Indicator. You will see other indicators being used on the chart. For some reason the Market Balance Indicator chart comes up blank. Posted some information here for others doing a search under this name. Eminitradingschool post #8 & #9.

• 2 weeks later...