Market Balance & TPO Charts by Fin-Alg

Spectral_Analyst

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone has the educated files of Market Balance & TPO Charts by Fin-Alg.

http://www.fin-alg.com/

Thanx in advance, happy weenends!!!

Most current versions of TPO and MP:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9zkkij

pass=indo-investasi

indicator names:

" TPO and Volume Profile Chart (v4)"

" MarketBalance"

Cheers,

ps. There is at least few other sellers which only rebranded this original package. (for example: EminiTradingSchoolTPOIndicator)

Update:

It is a version of MarketBalance stripped of Reverse bar type (it conflicts with a Renko Hybrid):

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7kzqwk

pass=indo-investasi

Just overwrite the old one.

Edited by admis

Guest betrader
Flowers also not included. ;)

Oh too bad i want change indicator to plot bars in front of TPO and like added code to plo a seperate tpo or bars current day in front of TPO weekly chart and monthly.

Oh too bad i want change indicator to plot bars in front of TPO and like added code to plo a seperate tpo or bars current day in front of TPO weekly chart and monthly.

I made a quick review of your past posts. You are frequently asking for something related with sources. That's nothing wrong but I have a question to you: have you ever changed or developed by yourself some software? If the answer is positive you should not have any problems to generate a source file, make required changes and later share your results with the community here.

Edited by admis

I made a quick review of your past posts. You are frequently asking for something related with sources. That's nothing wrong but I have a question to you: have ever change or develope by yourself some software? If the answer is positive you should not have any problems to generate a source file, make required changes and later share your results with the community here.

I think betrader might be collecting & rebranding these indi as his/her own... :)

Admis, I totally appreciate all the hard work you do here so we can test this stuff. The real issue will come when NT8 comes out then who knows what is going to be used to compile dlls. I will be surprised if they used this same .net and revert back to NT65 or system prior to this sthe one being used now. If NT does then we will be back 1-2 years in seeing new code. So for having .cs code for now is not a bad thing.

I made a quick review of your past posts. You are frequently asking for something related with sources. That's nothing wrong but I have a question to you: have you ever changed or developed by yourself some software? If the answer is positive you should not have any problems to generate a source file, make required changes and later share your results with the community here.

Admis, I totally appreciate all the hard work you do here so we can test this stuff. The real issue will come when NT8 comes out then who knows what is going to be used to compile dlls. I will be surprised if they used this same .net and revert back to NT65 or system prior to this sthe one being used now. If NT does then we will be back 1-2 years in seeing new code. So for having .cs code for now is not a bad thing.

If you're not a programmer and so does not help you the sources. What for to be afraid in advance?

Probably most of advanced add-ons will be incompatible with a new NT8.

Admis, I like to make things to how I like to have is displayed on my monitor...NT has already said that cs will have to be reworked to run under the new NT8. I am I a pro programmer, no way...but I am taking this class so it helps to see how others write different sections of code. I am taking a class from here...http://www.ninjaprogrammingschool.com/ -Nate

If you're not a programmer and so does not help you the sources. What for to be afraid in advance?

Probably most of advanced add-ons will be incompatible with a new NT8.

Spectral...Have you re-started NT or rebooted your system? In my experience some indis do not show until a restart...

Cheers!

Mick

Not showing up even after reboot, any technical requirements with dll indics which i might not be aware of? Searched Ninja forum but it dosent talk of any such issues. Whats ur opinion?

When i try to open the indicator window i get this error msg:

"Assembly 'FinalTPO.Chart4' was protected using CliSecure for Ninja Trader, it can only be executed by a Ninja Trader executable."

So what should i do now? A google search didnt help. :(

Edited by Spectral_Analyst

@ Spectral_Analyst

@pikachu

First of all close your NT. Open a windows explorer or any more civilized file manager like TotalCommander. Go into the following folder:

c:\Users\<YOU>\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\

Sort the files by names. Check to see if there exist any files with the name starting from: Final.MarketBalance*.* (.dll or .cs) or Final.TPOChart4*.* (.dll or .cs)

and delete all of this files. Then unpack 2 files from archive which I uploaded giving a right password and copy those files:

Final.MarketBalance.dll

Final.TPOChart4.dll

into the same folder as above (c:\Users\<YOU>\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\)

Run your NT, create a chart and add an indicator:

" TPO and Volume Profile Chart (v4)" or

" MarketBalance"

Pay attention on the space char on begining of names. Indicators should be on the begining of the list of indicators.

Simpler I can't explain and I won't try...sorry