[REQ] Updata TraderPro II (v7.4)

djDangerBurgers

Hi All,

I have not been able to find a crack for this software but am quite keen to remove the trial period limitation. I have given it a go based on the guides and tutorials I can find online but I have had absolutely no luck with cracking it and am now quite confused.

I have uploaded the installer file to:

https://anonfiles.com/file/c42088afb4d3c89cd516742f903965e3

This file installs the full version of the software but it only runs for a trial period. After that, the company requires a monthly fee. Also, is there a way to prevent the program from contacting the company's servers so that it does not alert them somehow? Maybe I'm being paranoid, but I'd hate to create trouble for myself (and others) if it can be avoided. I trade using EOD data so It would be nice to just have as a standalone program that operates on my pc without needing to connect to anyone else online. Then I can direct the software to read the database stored on my pc.

Thanks in advance for any advice/suggestions.

Cheers,

Burgers

I have True Image and a backup from prior to the install but I don't know if this would be a feasible long-term solution. During the install, the application downloads additional files from the company's servers. If the company kept getting install requests from the same pc(s), I'm guessing they would be alerted to what is going on. Also, it would be a bit of a hassle to keep doing on an ongoing basis.

However, it might be the best bet if it can't be cracked. Thanks for the suggestion, I might end up doing it =)

• 7 months later...