Inidicators and system not yet educated

Guest gavetso

Guest gavetso

Im begining this List to identify some Indicators or Systems already imposible or hard to educate it:

Actually

*TAS indicators: Therfe is some version alredy run it but its inposible extrac X86 dll code I think we can get it from Lionsar cracker with a little fee service TAS BOxes are really good.

*EOT Lastest version including bars,arrows and ncs strats Never really open to public this version

*RAMPAGAE 7 Never cracked for Community

If you have some indis or systmes never Educated follw the List to tryit now

Elgaza, the fibozachi stuff is not encoded under .net encryption so it cannot be fixed. I had one of our best crackers look at it about a month ago. Same with the 6.5 stuff from Fibo. Its encryption similar to the Nexgen stuff.

Vol.T™: Volume-Tick Indicator by Fibozachi, looking for this one for a long time

Elgaza, the fibozachi stuff is not encoded under .net encryption so it cannot be fixed. I had one of our best crackers look at it about a month ago. Same with the 6.5 stuff from Fibo. Its encryption similar to the Nexgen stuff.

darn, too bad, this one is one I really wanted to try, it uses volume and tick to calculate the indicator.

oh well back to my charts I guess.

Thank you very much tradernate

Here is Rampage 7 (educated) for the community -----> https://db.tt/ZdtEygDE

Shadowtraders anybody? Been looking for this for ages.Their proprietary intraday Fractal Analytics is something else. http://www.shadowtraders.com/

Btw Jeck thanks for the Rampage mate! :)

Edited by CashManic

I would like to mention we've got only very old trial from fibozachi. It was prepared to work with an early version of NT 7 (7.0.0.22). I don't want go into technical details but we need current trial version to check if it is or not "educable".

What I remember (but I can be wrong) a current EOT indicators are using server side calculations.

Edited by admis

Im begining this List to identify some Indicators or Systems already imposible or hard to educate it:

Actually

*TAS indicators: Therfe is some version alredy run it but its inposible extrac X86 dll code I think we can get it from Lionsar cracker with a little fee service TAS BOxes are really good.

*EOT Lastest version including bars,arrows and ncs strats Never really open to public this version

*RAMPAGAE 7 Never cracked for Community

If you have some indis or systmes never Educated follw the List to tryit now

Thanks for starting this thread Gavetso

Here is Rampage 7 (educated) for the community -----> https://db.tt/ZdtEygDE

Thanks so much for sharing.

Is this system better than the rest of the trend followers like kwikpop , tradeguider, blue wave and many more that are showing you how you can make a fortune during a strong trend but ignoring chop areas ?

Bottom line- is it any good ?

Would love to hear any ideas.

Thanks again

Traderbeauty-Jane

Thanks so much for sharing.

Is this system better than the rest of the trend followers like kwikpop , tradeguider, blue wave and many more that are showing you how you can make a fortune during a strong trend but ignoring chop areas ?

Bottom line- is it any good ?

Would love to hear any ideas.

Thanks again

Traderbeauty-Jane

If it does what it says it does then it should be worthwhile. From the site:

The RS indicator separately tracks Algorithmic trading and Institutional activity and reads the tape in several different ways to identify specific reversals and will pinpoint exactly when the large Institutions are selling into the highs or buying into the lows. By separating out Algos and Institutional trades, the RS indicator can obtain greater insight into the character of trade flow.

Let's hope it does what it says it does.

Also from the pictures, their volume indicator of buying and selling volume of large traders is quite impressive, but those could be cherry picked.

I have received numerous PMs requesting me to upload Jeck's share. I would like to help but many of the free reliable upload sites do not allow more than 300MB files.Anyone would like to recommend a reliable upload site that allows more than 300MB? Please ignore hidemyass as my IP has limited restrictions there.