(Req) Please help educate latest N@vitr@der package..!!

Top1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anybody already the educated NEW NAVITRADER: Trendindicators/TradeFinder/Automator?

I would appriciate if it will be uploaded it to the forum.

Thanks

G

Here are the trand indies in source http://forexupload.com/download.php?id=55B8CBF61

Here are the dlls http://forexupload.com/download.php?id=55B8CC5E1

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey guys

The navi trader suite seems to have a new tool they rely on mostly now called The Trader

This is not an automation system but an indicator generating signals

Does any one have that educated or as trial?

2ndly does any one have the Navi stop indicator available?

Much appreciated it >:D<

Hey guys

The navi trader suite seems to have a new tool they rely on mostly now called The Trader

This is not an automation system but an indicator generating signals

Does any one have that educated or as trial?

2ndly does any one have the Navi stop indicator available?

Much appreciated it >:D<

alright here is navi stop

https://www.sendspace.com/file/nlwej4

it looks like this

http://i.imgur.com/t2tkzmW.jpg

Thank you do these stops and arrows repaint? I don't think this system is this accurate. Is it?

I haven't used N@viStop, but in most indicators the Red & Green dots are not static and cannot be used to buy/sell immediately when they appear. It may appear long before the market really changes direction. The Green Dot will continue to roll all the way down with the market & stop only when the market starts moving up (opposite for the Red dot). Wait for a candle or two to appear upwards after the green dot (opposite for red) before placing your order.

Edited by zoheb

I haven't used NaviStop, but in most indicators the Red & Green dots are not static and cannot be used to buy/sell immediately when they appear. It may appear long before the market really changes direction. The Green Dot will continue to roll all the way down with the market & stop only when the market starts moving up (opposite for the Red dot). Wait for a candle or two to appear upwards after the green dot (opposite for red) before placing your order.

Thank you your input

though according to my knowledge what you've just described goes with quite a few indicators, mainly the zigzag or swing as it goes on to the highest or lowest point in the chart showing you a perfect entries.

but in a case like this where you don't have the arrows at the very bottom or tops they don't really repaint

there are few indies like this, one of them is with this very company as we all know by now, the navi trend, it does not repaint and gives you close to perfect signals

but again one should not rely on these signals religiously but with cautious and with other ways to verify an entry.

cheers.

Thank you your input

though according to my knowledge what you've just described goes with quite a few indicators, mainly the zigzag or swing as it goes on to the highest or lowest point in the chart showing you a perfect entries.

but in a case like this where you don't have the arrows at the very bottom or tops they don't really repaint

there are few indies like this, one of them is with this very company as we all know by now, the navi trend, it does not repaint and gives you close to perfect signals

but again one should not rely on these signals religiously but with cautious and with other ways to verify an entry.

cheers.

Thanx @shickman for the clarification. If possible, kindly share the n@vitrend which sounds interesting

Edited by zoheb

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...