Plse help educate these indicators - Indy 5oo from the Ev0 guys

tigris

hey gang is it possible for someone to edit the indie so it plots on any instrument and not just the es, nq, and ym ?

i tried to edit the code but i can't do anything... :(, hopeless for me...whateve has to do with code ...

Thanks in advnace and for any effort form our brainy guys in here :)

Take care all,

trader 1968

hey gang is it possible for someone to edit the indie so it plots on any instrument and not just the es, nq, and ym ?

i tried to edit the code but i can't do anything... :(, hopeless for me...whateve has to do with code ...

Thanks in advnace and for any effort form our brainy guys in here :)

Take care all,

trader 1968

trader1968 and Cash...here is what I found from some quick poking around in the code...

You can edit line 28...here is what I did...

if (((strArray[0] != "ES") && (strArray[0] != "CL")) && (strArray[0] != "TF")) //ym nq

...this is where I added CL and TF in place of YM and NQ. It plots...NOW, whether it use useful or worthwhile on those instruments may be another story but at least you can experiment if you are so inclined. Remember to compile and save after making those modifications.

We will await any reports of success!

Cheers!

Mick

trader1968 and Cash...here is what I found from some quick poking around in the code...

You can edit line 28...here is what I did...

if (((strArray[0] != "ES") && (strArray[0] != "CL")) && (strArray[0] != "TF")) //ym nq

...this is where I added CL and TF in place of YM and NQ. It plots...NOW, whether it use useful or worthwhile on those instruments may be another story but at least you can experiment if you are so inclined. Remember to compile and save after making those modifications.

We will await any reports of success!

Cheers!

Mick

Thanks Mick!

Mighty fine code detection work there mate.8-)

add this in place of existing code at line 27 to add the 4 symbols-ES YM NQ TF CL-

if (((strArray[0] != "ES") && (strArray[0] != "YM") && (strArray[0] != "CL") && (strArray[0] != "NQ")) && (strArray[0] != "TF"))

Thanks Mick!

Mighty fine code detection work there mate.8-)

• 4 weeks later...