[REQ EDU] Lightning System

CashManic

Hello all.

Here is the Trial demo of the Tsa Futures and Forex Lightning Trading system.

http://www.tradestocksamerica.com/lightning.php

Humbly requesting our esteemed educators to educate this trading system at their leisure if possible.It works for both Futures and Forex trading.Using it is a no brainer actually.Buy on Green Sell on Red. with audio and visual alerts. Would make a decent strat if it's available in the Strat Wizard.If you already have a regular system then this would be a good "confirmer" of sorts.It also includes the proprietary bar type Lightning Bars that was meant to work with the system.

I have extracted the relevant dll files from the main setup executable.

Download

Lightning.zip (168.09KB)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/eybxat

Here's a YT vid on the Lightning system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vpnfb9gs_c

Thank you very much!

Cheers :)

http://www.tradestocksamerica.com/images/lightning/lightningwebinar.png

Thanks for sharing.

drives me nuts when i see them trade 1 , 2 and 3 minute bars- can you imagine how big of a move you can have specifically in today's trading...

Looks to me exactly as yamantaka said- just a delayed signaling system. it might serve its job on a large moves day but again- on a chop it will kill you.

We have seen hundereds of systems by now and they are all the same, i would not put real money on any of them.

Jane

"drives me nuts when i see them trade 1 , 2 and 3 minute bars"

actually after loading the indis it seems to be more like a uni-renko bar.

on their webinar ( see link) and in their examples in their site they have a lot of examples using minute bars, after seeing that i stopped even watching, seemed to me a waste of time.

in the indicator package there is the indi and also their special bars -

i inserted the indi on a 2-1 renko spectrum and looked into today's action ES which had a lot of moves- i did not see anything that any other system like kwikpop bluewave and many more that are basically the same would not give us anyway.

The basic with these systems is very simple- after a move of few bars ( make no difference what is the bar type ) and crossing of a moving average- the system paints the bars and generate a parabolic stop.

If the move is large then even a late entry is still ok to grab few points, but on a chop or sideways area you get killed because of the delayed entry- but they dont show you an area like that obviously lol

take care and again- thats for sharing.

Jane

Howdy yamantaka, just wondering if you would be willing to share your preference for setups, trade ideas, etc. any indis you like if u use any?

Thanks in advance

Lately, I'm fond of trading ES with 15 and 60 minutes bars waiting patiently for a simple setup that will yield 4-10 points.

The longer I trade, I realize less is more.

http://i59.tinypic.com/2450bww.jpg

very true yamantaka.

I have been trading the ES for many years but in this forum its hard to find es traders, everyone wants to make an easy killing on the cl or si etc.

One thing you have to remember and note- market now is very volatile and so are the legs- including the 60 minutes ones- there are many month when the market hardly moves causing the 60 min legs to be very choppy and unpredictable.

But what you see is superb and you can definitely trade that and make tons of points WITHOUT any indicators.

Jane

Is it possible to post your trade screen shots.

The entries are one tick below the top of the right shoulder bar and the exits are scaled out at 1 and 2 points with a 2 point trailing stop on the last contract. Make sure you have 150 bars on the chart to catch wider setups between bars, like the Masserati trident. The closer the symmetry between the 3 bars, the higher the probability of success.

I'm not interested in highjacking this thread to make it a monument to myself as others have done. But I'll be happy to answer a few questions. Honestly, the charts speak for themselves--this is as simple as it gets, but don't try small bars because you'll see scads of these formations and the setup will fail.

The entries are one tick below the top of the right shoulder bar and the exits are scaled out at 1 and 2 points with a 2 point trailing stop on the last contract. Make sure you have 150 bars on the chart to catch wider setups between bars, like the Masserati trident. The closer the symmetry between the 3 bars, the higher the probability of success.

I'm not interested in highjacking this thread to make it a monument to myself as others have done. But I'll be happy to answer a few questions. Honestly, the charts speak for themselves--this is as simple as it gets, but don't try small bars because you'll see scads of these formations and the setup will fail.

Thank you. Please dont feel that way. Helping others is not the same as getting name. Any one who takes time to post their method here and hoping it will be useful for others to make it in the market is GREAT. I appreciate your help. It would be greatly helpful to NEW NEWbies like me. if you can post few of your trades with Trade Markers ON in a new thread.

Thanks again

Edited by SignalTime

on their webinar ( see link) and in their examples in their site they have a lot of examples using minute bars, after seeing that i stopped even watching, seemed to me a waste of time...., but on a chop or sideways area you get killed because of the delayed entry- but they dont show you an area like that obviously lol

take care and again- thats for sharing.

Jane

Hi Jane, what do you use to avoid chop?

I take it Renko bars, but is there anything else?

Sincerely