REQ: eministrategies

yamantaka

santosh

yes- i am using navitrend and navibars.

for entries i use renko spectrum 2-1 and not 20-10 - ; i think working with such long time frames is hazardous and not so predictable like the smaller legs 4-1 or 8-2.

in your example i would have gone long - true- but a ittle earlier- right on the 61.8 when it made that little divegence of 1 tick, if not - lets say i missed it- then once you get a green bar you can enter long.

jane

I think he is trading the Nifty, not the ES.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Jane, actually I trade in Nifty Future (NSE, India). One tick ES=.25 but one tick Nifty=.05. One point ES=04 ticks but one point Nifty=20 ticks. If I am not wrong. So, for nifty it's not a longer time frame, however it may be reduced to 10 ticks which would be 1/2 point.

@AnydyS, thanks bro, you are right, it's nifty chart.

Santosh

Edited by santoshv2k

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Scammers often close a url after constant complaints and bad press exposing them as charlatans only to reopen with anther name. This has been going on before the Internet but now it's very prevalent since the barriers to entry are nil and the cost is low. It only takes one sucker to spend $5K for these leeches to make a profit.

It seems they don't trust their own system... :-?

From the FAQ:

"Do you trade Oil Scalper yourselves?

No, we are an educational company, our mission is to teach traders to trade more effectively by applying discipline and risk control, to try to gain an edge over other traders."

At least they are honest :D

Edited by elishar

It seems they don't trust their own system... :-?

From the FAQ:

"Do you trade Oil Scalper yourselves?

No, we are an educational company, our mission is to teach traders to trade more effectively by applying discipline and risk control, to try to gain an edge over other traders."

At least they are honest :D

Well, this sums up the essence of their fraud if you take a moment to think about what they really say. They don't trade a method they sell. Ask yourself why? They give the true answer (not the BS about education): the method DOES NOT gain an edge over other traders. If it did, they WOULD trade it themselves, not sell it.